Bounty Hunters

"Kiko, do you remember how to open a gate to the past?" You were on Kiko's level, speaking to her in a gentle whisper.

She nodded and held her hands close to her chest. Sukuna, Megumi, Maki, and Inumaki were all in the room as well. Your veil sat fitted over your face. You turned your head to Sukuna and nodded. Sukuna began to speak. "You're going to open the gate to that date on the paper in your hands. Megumi, Maki, and Inumaki, are going to enter and get Geto in here. You're dealing with a special grade that only Inumaki has ever fought, and he had no chance. Now you lot are a lot stronger. Maki and Inumaki are both first grades, and Megumi is a special-grade, but don't overestimate your power. That's what gets you killed."

"Yes your majesty." Maki replied. 

"I'll be here learning the technique so Kiko never has to do it again, like she requested." Sukuna stood beside Kiko.

"So we have exactly an hour to complete this, right?" Maki rolled up her sleeves.

"I have increased Kiko's cursed energy output so you have until the clock changes to the next hour." Sukuna ruffled Kiko's hair, "Go ahead Kiko."

The young girl spread her feet apart and stuck her hands out. Sukuna copied her movements.

She sent out a blast of cursed energy that formed into a rectangle-shaped portal and right in the middle of it was Geto Suguru who was in a fighting stance, ready to fight past Yuta and his cursed spirit, Rika.

"What the hell?" Both Geto and Yuta stopped and stood up straight in confusion.

Maki, Inumaki, and Megumi stepped through.

"Is that Megumi? The kid Gojo adopted in highschool?"

"Geto Suguru, we need you to come with us." Megumi stood front in center with a stoic look on his face.

"Now why should I listen to you? You're with Gojo."

"Maki? Inumaki?" Yuta stepped out from behind the portal.

"We really should have gotten Yuki to do this," Maki face palmed and stood up straight.

"Salmon."

"We're from the future." Megumi spoke up.

"From where we're from it's the year 2021, and Sukuna has returned and has defeated Gojo."

Both Yuta and Geto exchanged a look of shock.

"I thought Gojo was the strongest?!" Yuta yelled.

Geto smiled, "Sukuna has returned?"

"Yes, and as of right now, Sukuna is the emperor of all of Japan, and is facing the threat of Gojo who has returned from the past." Megumi slowly and subtly began getting in the stance to summon Mahoraga.

"I assume you want me to help you defeat Sukuna?" Geto noticed and began to get in battle-ready position in order to summon his curses.

"Actually..." Megumi quickly summoned Mahoraga, and Geto summoned his Kuchisake-onna curse, Mahoraga charged at Yuta.

In the moment of confusion Inumaki spoke up, "FREEZE."

The curse froze, and Geto looked at the three sorcerers in shock, while Yuta struggled to get away from Mahoraga.

"...We've come for the opposite. We support Sukuna's movement, and we need help finding Gojo." Megumi stood back up straight.

Geto smirked and let his curse disappear into a void of darkness, and Mahoraga disappeared into Megumi's shadow.

"Do we have a deal?" Megumi held out his hand, and Geto shook it.

"I believe we do. Lead the way you three."