Binding Vow

"Why am I here?" Gojo sat in his seat. The delicious smell of food wafted through his nostrils, making his mouth water.

"I can't invite you to enjoy a feast?" Sukuna stood to the side of him, holding a glass of wine.

"Part of the isolation period is fasting."

"You don't think I know that? I created the Gladiator Games."

"Stop stalling, and tell me what you want." Gojo's stomach grumbled.

"You're hungry. Go ahead. Feast. I'm not here to taunt you." Sukuna smirked and Gojo stared up with his six eyes. After seeing that there was no malicious intent, Gojo stood up and began to fill his famished body. The food had been the greatest he had ever tasted. The delicious smell coupled with it's filling nature and empty stomach made the perfect combination for a feast.

"Fancy some wine?" Sukuna held up an empty glass and a bottle of the finest wine in the world.

"I don't drink."

"It's not everyday you get to try some of the finest in the world." Sukuna smirked and poured Gojo a glass anyways.

"I'm okay, really."

"I insist. It's the least I can do after putting you through an endurance test like that."

Gojo's body yearned for the wine, wanting to quench his thirst. He gave into the temptations letting the exquisite wine run down his throat. He drank the entire glass and set it down,  on the table, continuing to tear at the delicious roast in front of him.

Sukuna poured him another glass of wine and set it back down on the table.

Gojo took the wine and took smaller sips as he eyed Sukuna.

"Where was Y/N? She wasn't with you in the box."

"Oh, I figured you would be wondering about that. She didn't want to go." Sukuna sipped his wine, and looked up at the chandeliers.

"All that weird cursed energy shit happened the other day. Next day she wasn't there."

"I was unsure actually of what was happening, and am still unsure. Rest-assured though, Y/N is okay. You know how she is though. Stubborn and closed-off."

Gojo nodded and recalled all the times where you just refused to go places with him. It was annoying, but he had put up with it.

Sukuna chuckled, "It's worth putting up with though. She's beautiful and kind. What more could a man ask for?"

Gojo nodded and smiled to himself, "All that stubbornness brings out the best in people though. If you don't give her 100%, she's not giving you anything."

"Picky is what I would call it. I find it quite adorable though."

Gojo finished off his second glass of wine, and found himself pouring some more.

"That wine is the Romanee-Conti from 1945. Worth $558,000. Only 600 ever made. Very prestigious, and truly amazing." Sukuna reached across the table and grabbed another bottle of wine, "Personally I prefer the Cote De Nuits wine from France. $20,000, so cheaper than that wine, but truly magnificent nontheless."

Gojo downed his third glass of wine, "Gimme a swig, I gotta try this shit." The alcohol began to take effect, and the thrill of wealth had blocked off any logic from entering his mind.

Sukuna poured him a glass of the Cote de Nuits, and sat down in the seat next to him. "I recommend you try the stew, filling and delicious. Made with a base of red wine and chicken broth."

Gojo spooned some stew into a bowl and tasted it. "This has to be Y/N's recipe...this shit is amazing!"

"Glad you recognized it."

Gojo grabbed the Romanee-Conti and finished off the wine straight from the bottle.

Sukuna smirked. "Now I wanted to talk to you about our deal."

"The one with Y/N?" Gojo grabbed the Cote de Nuits from Sukuna and poured it into his glass. He poured too much and it spilled over the table cloth. "Shit." Gojo just shrugged and downed the glass.

"Yes, the one with Y/N."

"I'm excited-" hic, "-to get her back. Gonna fuck her like there's no tomorrow."

A twinge of jealously laced Sukuna's words, but Gojo was too drunk to notice, "Yes...of course. Like any man would."

"Amen to that!" Gojo put his hands up leaning back in his chair. The weight caused the chair to fall back. Gojo hit the ground but stood back up and picked up the chair before sitting down again.

"Anyways, I realized you had no guarantee the deal would go through. I may hate you, but I am not a liar," Sukuna grabbed the Cote de Nuitz to pour Gojo another glass, but Gojo took it out of his hands and chugged the glass bottle. Sukuna let out a forced chuckle.

"Yeah, don't want you, backing out of a deal like that!" Gojo's words began to slur, and he was lurching forward.

"That's why I want to propose a binding vow."

"Bindingvow. Bindingvow..." Gojo put his hand on his chin trying to recall exactly what that was, he perked up once he got it. "Right. Let's here the conditions!"

"If you win the the Gladiator Games I give you Y/N back plus your freedom to go live on your own with her. Nothing more Nothing less."

"Shit, deal."

Sukuna held out his hand, "Let's be civil about this, and shake. What do you say?"

Gojo smirked and immediately shook Sukuna's hand. Cursed energy exchanged through their bodies, and Gojo went back to chugging his bottle of wine, while Sukuna merely entertained his drinking.