The Art of Hunting Gojo Satoru, a Guide by Toji Fushiguro

"Toji Fushiguro," Sukuna had just preformed Kiko's technique after watching her use only once, and had brought back Toji Fushiguro on his own by opening the gate right under Toji's feet.

"What the hell...? Who're you?" Toji looked around absent mindedly, and held a sword in hand with a cursed spirit wrapped around his body.

"I'm Ryomen Sukuna-"

"You're that cursed king guy I learned about when I was still a Zen'in."

"I'm the King of Curses and as of right now the Emperor of all of Japan and the Middle East."

"What era is this then? Because you died a looong time ago."

"It's 2021-"

"BC? Jesus Christ-"

"You're in the future!" Sukuna was already losing his patience.

Toji just stared. "Huh?"

"What are you, stupid?" Sukuna started yelling.

Toji just sighed and started looking around. "I should have a kid right? What is he, 30 now?"

"No! He's 19!"

"What was his name, again...?" Toji looked down rubbing his chin, trying to remember his own son's name.

"His name is Megumi." Sukuna could not believe this was the man that nearly killed Gojo Satoru. He was so...stupid.

Toji clicked his tongue and smirked, "Right, I named him blessing."

"You gave him a girl name."

"I did? I swear when I looked it up on the internet it said it was a boys name..." Toji looked down at his feet.

Meanwhile, Megumi, Maki, and Inumaki were listening through the door.

"This is your dad, Megumi?" Maki gave Megumi a weird look.

"He's your uncle." Megumi quickly retorted back, "I don't really want to enter anymore..."

"Dried Bonito."

"Yeah I know." Megumi took a deep breath and entered the room. Sukuna narrowed his eyes at Megumi.

"You look familiar..." Toji pointed at Megumi and began to look him up and down.

Sukuna pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose, and Megumi just stood in the doorway, dumbfounded.

"You're my blessing! Megumi." Toji smirked like he was proud of himself for figuring the connection out.

Megumi just narrowed his eyes and began to silently judge his father.

Toji frowned, "You're doing that thing your mom did whenever I did something stupid..." He looked down at himself and tried to figure out what the problem was.

"Are you sure this is the guy that almost killed Gojo?"

"What do you mean 'almost?' I just killed him. He's dead at Jujutsu high right now-"

"You didn't kill him though." Sukuna spoke up and stepped forward, "You almost did. If you would have just chopped off his head you would have won."

"Damn...I'm still 30 million yen richer though! I only had to kill the star plasma vessel, I just happened to hurt him in the process." Toji laughed.

"Yeah, well he ends up killing you and becoming the strongest."

"Shit..." Toji rubbed his forehead with his palm, "So he's still alive?"

"Not technically. I fought him, captured him, and publicly executed him in front of all of Japan. Now he's back from the past, and trying to defeat me again."