I completely understand how they feel.

"Clear. If you aren't out in ten minutes, we will come in alright kid?", Glasses said to me with a straight face as I nodded shyly once more, realising that there was now there was no-one in there to ask for help. 

I strolled in slowly to appear calm but as soon as I got in there, I looked around for a single person but it was empty. How is that even legal? Scaring people to stop going to the bathroom, and I doubt people would come inside after they see the guards stood outside, guarding the place as though I had made life enemies at 12 years old.

I wonder what Sam was doing right now? Probably reading a book or asleep. What was the time difference? I had to look that up to check, make sure not to call her in the middle of the night and wake her up. 

There was a small window that I could fit through but it had already been a couple of minutes and I doubt these people had much patients for a child. I bet they thought they would be protecting my eldest brother or someone much more important than I was.

I quickly went to the bathroom and washed my hands, watching the door as a teenage boy walked through quickly, his eyes widened as he saw me.

"What the fuck is going on out there man?", He asked me confused and scared but he seemed nice. He was tall, about 5'10 with fluffy brown hair and a badge on that said computer nerd.

"No clue", I said with the same tone, trying to seem innocent as could be. He nodded at me as he went into a stall, giving me a small smile. This was my moment.

"Hey, do you have amazon?", I asked him quietly so the guards couldn't hear.

"Um, yes why?", I heard him say quietly too through the door, seemingly confused by the question.

"I need a favor please", I asked shyly as he came out the stall, going towards the sink as the toilet flushed. He turned to me with a confused look on his face and his eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Depends what it is", He said calmly but quietly, getting the hint that the men outside were probably for me. 

"I need to send something to someone without my parents finding out but they have connection to my account and this is something secret", I said shyly as though I was scared of someone older than me, especially this teenage who looked like he couldn't hurt himself let alone me.

"Is this item for a girlfriend?", He said with a smile growing on his face. I slowly nodded my head, trying to gain some empathy for having a strict parent. He laughed at me as he pulled out his phone.

"You got money on you kid? You seem nice enough but I don't know you that well enough", He said as he concentrated on his phone, I gave him a small nod and pulled the money from my pocket, showing him the rack as his mouth dropped.

"Damn kid, you rob a bank?", he said quietly, motioning to the door with the guards getting closer to the bathroom.

"Sir, is everything alright?", I heard a deep voice ask me as it echoed through the room.

"Yes, that ice-cream made me feel sick, give me a moment", I said loudly and convincingly as the kid turned to me.

"They are here for you?", He asked me quietly as I nodded my head, trying to appear innocent with widened eyes but I don't think he was falling for it.

"My parents are super overprotective and I need to talk to my girlfriend. I will pay you to send a second hand phone to her address, with interest for taking the time to do so", I said with a smile, tapping the money in my hand. He stood for a moment, thinking about what to do.

"I won't get in trouble for doing this will I?", He said slowly, watching the expression on my face to see if I was lying. I shook my head confidently as he nodded his.

"Alright, which one do you want?", He asked me, giving me the phone as I picked the cheapest Samsung with a sim card sent together. £299.99. I didn't know if it was cheap for a second hand phone but I didn't care at this point. I needed to talk to Sam and Charlie just to make sure they were alright and Ebony has also joined the team. I told him to tell the delivery man to put it where Sam told me to just to make sure.

"Alright, it should be there in three days. You should let your girlfriend know, good luck kid", He said to me, saluting me dramatically and walking out the bathroom for Esposito to rush in with a gun in his hand.

He glared at the kid as he walked by as the teen kept his eyes to the ground and rushed past him.

"You alright James, one of the suits said you had an upset tummy", He said sincerely, kneeling down to my level as he messed with my hair. I nodded and sighed in relief, it was up to Sam now to get there.

"Alright, then lets go. We have been out for too long already", He said coldly, looking around the bathroom, for what I didn't know but I just nodded, leaving the bathroom with a grin on my face. And people said that Sam was the smart one.