6

Third Person POV

Aiden walked back into the Keller mansion, filled with plants contrary to the residents and a little extra to be frank. He walked into the hallway with his hands swaying behind his back secretly amused, as his younger brothers argued about who gets to carry around Sam all the time, a little sister they they've always wanted. Sam however would strongly detest all of this. 

Being treated like a doll.

"Dude, she kicked you right in the nose", Max laughed as Chris rolled his eyes, knowing that Max was never going to let this go.

"That little thing sure can kick", He said, rubbing his nose once more, giving Max a dirty look as he did.

Adam however was waiting impatiently in his office for Charlie to arrive, looking forward to seeing his youngest siblings once more. He had matured now, as a child it was a free for all, it was either him or his least favourite brother, and of course he chose Charlie to go. As soon as he did, it was different around the house, colder and a lot less homey.

He had regretted it throughout the years, always hoping that he was brought up alright, but as soon as he heard of his mother death he truly did try his best to try and find him, but it became increasingly hard as he got lost into the system.

"I don't know why your arguing about who gets to carry her, we all know that Adam will claim on that as soon as he hears", Aiden said to Chris and Max, causing both of them to roll their eyes at Aiden, shaking their heads.

"She doesn't seem to like you that much anyway", Aiden said with a smirk towards Chris as Max grabbed Chris by the neck and fell onto the floor wrestling.

Aiden stared at his brothers with a straight face sighing quietly, fully aware of how usual this was for the both of them.

"Hey bro, where's Charlie?", Leo asked Aiden, coming from the gym, with a towel wrapped around his neck which was seemingly soaking wet, when in fact he was out on the balcony smoking and decided he didn't fancy a lecture on cancer and death. Grabbing a towel and dumping a ton of water on it saved him at least an hour of his life.

"GUESS WHAT!", Max screamed out abruptly, as Leo flinched in surprise at his sudden outburst.

"What?", Leo asked him, obviously confused on the excitement, watching as he tried to contain his excitement.

"Lets get everyone together and we will tell them the news a family", Aiden said, cutting Max off from screaming it out for everyone to hear.

"Alright then, I'll get everyone in the dining room whilst you go get Adam, Aiden", Leo said to them, as Max and Chris run to Raymond's room as fast as they could.

Aiden went up the stairs to Adams office, knocking on the door three times before entering. Adam however was excited to see Charlie, stalking his office up and down as if making small dents into the floor with his nerves. When he saw he wasn't there, his entire body slumped.

"Where is Charlie Aiden?", Adam asked in a pissed off tone which he barely tried to hide, as Aiden stood unbothered, use to his brothers anger and disappointment by now.

"We will tell you in the dining room, Max and Chris went to get Raymond.", Aiden said, with his hands behind his back, a formal thing he did wherever he went so people knew he meant business. He had a type of aura around him you couldn't really explain, but as soon as you met him, it brought respect and class. He was what many men wanted to be like, but many failed.

"Okay then, but make it short, I got a shit ton of stuff to do and the gangs up my ass about some deal", Adam said, as he got up and followed Aiden to the dining room, where all the other brothers were sat waiting for the news, Raymond tapping his foot over and over again waiting for his little brother to come through the door.

He was the opposite of the others, he loves science and hopes to be a doctor, he wanted to help people and see the smiles on their faces when they are all better. The dork was his nickname, 

"Well, we went to get Charlie at the museum right?", Chris started to say but was cut off by Max.

"WE HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!", Max screamed amount, obviously excited, an emotion he never gives off. The others stared at Max with an open mouth, Adams face frozen as Raymond raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Wha-at?", Adam asked in surprise, stuttering as he went. Something he never did, catching all of them off guard, even himself, a stutter was not in his nature.

"We have a little sister! She's so cute!", Max shouted once more as Adam raised his hand to shush him, putting a hand to his head in confusion as he thought about all the possibilities of who the hell the father was.

"How is that even possible?", Raymond asked, his mouth still wide open from shock. A little sister. Does she like science? Is she into books? I could show her everything! These were all the thoughts flying through his head.

"Well, where the hell is she?", Leo asked quickly, looking around for a tiny figure hidden somewhere, but was severely disappointed to find she was no where around.

"She ran. Some idiot spooked her", Aiden said with a small glare at Chris. Chris just rolled his eyes as the others looked confused for a moment, before Adam stared at Aiden.

"Ran? How old is she?", He asked quickly questioning the others, his eyebrows raised at them in annoyance, the others starting to realise that their sister could be hurt, they all perked up.

"Charlie said he knew where she would go, I have no idea how old she is, I don't remember but she's rather small, though she did manage to kick Chris right in the nose. We are picking them up tomorrow morning", Aiden said quietly, waiting for Adam to start yelling at him, but surprisingly it was silent.

"Okay then. Get everything set up, I wanna see what she's like", Adam said as Raymond was practically bouncing with excitement. Adam however was planning every little detail of his sisters life, and everyway he could protect her from what he did for a living. 

How he could hide it from her, Charlie already knew about it but Sam was innocent in his eyes.

He would do anything he could to make sure she could never find out.

-----------------------

Updated finally! I should be able to update it a bunch more now that exams are ending for me :)