48

Charlie

I woke up sharply from the shouting from my guards, slowly lifting my head up as I watched them rush away from the door as my head fell back down to my chest, losing all strength to do so. I hadn't eaten or drank in God knows how long and it was finally taking a toll on me. 

I had a harsh headache and the tape stuck to my skin started to feel like a knife digging into my ribs, tearing at the hair attached to my arm. I tried hard not to breathe as it smelled terrible down here and it caused my nose to tense up every time. I suddenly smelt the strong scent of cologne, similar to one I had smelt before.  

I tried to lift up my head yet it just dropped down again, closing my eyes as it hurt to keep them open. I started to fall asleep before the door swung open and slammed against the door, causing me to jolt awake again. A hand went under my chin and lifted my head up gently as I tried to open my eyes, to try and see who it was yet I couldn't, only seeing a blurry familiar face. 

I felt two different people lifting me up with one of my arms on either of their shoulders before I drifted off to sleep. 

Third Person POV

Basement (3:45 AM)

Aiden and Max hauled Charlie up onto their shoulders as Raymond checked him over quickly for bruises and cuts of any sorts, talking into his phone quickly as he asked for a drip and bandages to be ready for them. 

"Alright, Adam and the others are distracting the guards for now, but we need to hurry", Raymond whispered to them as they both nodded in agreement, rushing down the hallway in a jog yet they were still aware of the pain Charlie might be going through. 

"Where are they?", Aiden asked quietly as Raymond pulled up the map of the Spanish Mafia's Mansion, a map someone had to die for just for them to attain it. Aiden kept a tight grip around Charlie, trying to take most of his weight to make sure Max can be alert with a gun in his right pocket. 

"This way", Raymond whispered, attempting to back the way they came yet it was like a maze down there, all the stone walls looked the same, and as they ran, more cells appeared with other men stuck inside them, tied to the wall, all moaning in agony yet releasing them would cause much more harm than good. 

"Okay, nearly there", Raymond said slowly, checking the map every second. He felt the pressure to lead his brothers out to safety, it was his job. They were nearly out, they just had to wait there for the signal to make sure it was safe.

Outside The Mansion (3:56AM)

Leo and Adam were staying low outside the house with Chris watching through a sniper rifle. 

"They have been in there too long", Leo said in a worried tone as Adam nodded in agreement, yet Chris kept quiet. Being the second youngest was difficult, he wasn't used to this sort of fear for his younger siblings, he always felt like the older ones could carry their own yet he felt responsible for Charlie and Sam. 

"Shh, they will be fine", Chris said confidently, knowing his brothers were the strongest men in the world in his opinion.

"The cousins are setting up the trap right now, lets just hope they can do it in time", Adam said nervously. He seemed like a cold and cool person on the outside but in reality, he was terrified he might not see them ever again. But he was also angry, extremely angry that anyone would ever dare hurt his family like this.

"Sam is out and running. A car will be ready for her and the Scar man at the edge of the field. We will call when contact has been reached", A ally said through a walkie-talkie to them as all three of them sighed in relief for a moment before focusing on Charlie.