56

Sam

Six weeks. It's been six very long weeks since we have heard anything from James and Jules, not a message or a call. Adam has blocked their number completely on our phones with some fancy technology, probably just blocking any call registered to their IP address. Whenever Charlie or I ask about them or how they are or if they have called for us, they ignore us or lie. They are very good liars. 

It took me a while to get their tells but each one of them has a very obvious tell for when they are lying, a slight movement of the eyebrow, a nose twitch, looking in a certain direction or at each other in most cases.

Charli was starting to get very agitated very easily, snapping at them with every small thing they said, sometimes just ignoring them completely and I could tell it was starting to annoy them all too. Quick glances between them as we sat for dinner, whispering to each other. Like I said, Loyalty it extremely important within family and they had no yet earned that from us. 

Jules and James were. 

Charlie was now in his room playing his music extremely loud, ignoring the countless people knocking on his door asking him to turn it down. I'm now sat in the hallway, watching as maids and security wandered up and down, not asking me if I was alright but keeping a small eye on me. 

I'm sure they've been told not to speak to us at all, just do as we say. Whenever I ask for anything now, they get it right away, food, clothes, books that I want. It was strange having everyone doing everything for you. Saying thank you a million times a day or not being able to clean my own room and put my stuff exactly where I wanted it was annoying me too. 

I decided to get up and see where Ebony was, she disappears sometimes, listening in on peoples conversation or trying to find the gossip to come back quickly to tell me. She was like my informant at this point but also my best friend. 

I quietly went down the stairs, trying not to cause any attention to me whatsoever. I snuck into the kitchen and through the back door, catching the eye of a few maids and chefs making lunch but didn't say a word. The pool was around the corner and I hadn't swam in so long so I don't know even if I remember how to. 

I walked through the gardens slowly, checking out every bush cut and shaved into different shapes and objects, there were dozens of trees lining different pathways with a centre fountain spraying ice cold water harshly. There was a large wall surrounding the house with men ducked down with guns aimed outside the area of the house all wearing camo. A few of them noticed me and put something black to their mouth and spoke quickly. I'm guessing it was walkie-talkie's as more turned to look at me. 

They all looked up towards the top of the house and quickly turned back to the outside of the house. Not one of them were looking at me. I moved back onto the grass to see both Leo and Adam glaring at the men with a glass of whisky in their hands, sipping it slowly with clenched jaws. 

Before they noticed me staring at them, I tucked quickly towards the house to try and stay out of view from then. A maid or something must of told them where I was. I can't go anywhere in this house without someone else knowing about it and it was starting to really annoy me. 

I was on a mission at the moment. I needed to get someone's phone to call James and Jules. I had their number memorised obviously but it was out phones that were the issue. They would of blocked it on Ebony's and staff however I know for a fact three people who's phones wouldn't of been blocked. 

The three evils had avoided me for weeks but annoyed Ebony at any moment they could. Gia and Elisa were sisters and lied to their mother whenever she would tell on them to Grandpa and since he isn't too fond of her, he always took their side.

They were the spoilt rich kids that didn't give a crap about anyone else however they don't come near me at all, and whenever they do try and say something, one of my brothers are there behind me to scare them away. 

They knew that they were horrible people yet never said anything to help Ebony ever, they just ignored her as always. She has been quiet since we got back, asking about James and Jules everyday as I give her the same news time and time again and she gives me the same disappointed look every time. 

I turned to the pool house and slide against the wall of the house to try and be secretive so I don't get in trouble for going there. I didn't know if I was allowed and I was bored with just being sat outside Charlie's room waiting for him to invite me in. 

The lock turned quickly as I slid in through the door, trying not to open it too much to give myself any attention as it made a loud noise as I opened it more. There was a front room to the pool that led to the actual pool itself but before I could get there, I heard someone screaming loudly, telling someone to stop and get off them. 

I peered through the glass window to see Gia, Elisa and Lexi laughing with each other, shoving Ebony who was laying on the floor next to the pool, into it over and over again as she flapped her hands, gasping for air when they let her up.

"Tell us what happened with the freak", Gia asked Ebony with a grin as she laid on the ground, breathing heavily as she coughed and spluttered, her hands gripping onto the floor. I was about to head in there before Ebony started laughing at them, hard.

"What, were you guys left out? Will your mommies not tell you anything?", She said with a snarky tone before Lexi took a running kick onto her nose, causing blood to fly out and land in the pool. She coughed loudly but just kept laughing at them before I busted through the door. 

All four of them froze when they saw me, sucking in their breathe before walking away from a bleeding Ebony on the floor, laughing at me. Elisa glared at me before leaving the room, wiping her knuckles with a towel to get off Ebony's blood from her hand. 

I quickly ran over to Ebony and helped her up, cleaning up the blood from her nose as she sniffled at me, trying hard not to cry as it must of hurt her nose when I rubbed it. 

"Why the hell did you do that?", I asked her loudly as she flinched back from, surprised from my sudden loudness. 

"I did it for a very specific reason", She said with a smile, reaching into her back pocket and pulling out a phone in a fluffy purple case. I grinned at her and did a small happy dance, knowing now that I can call James and Jules without a problem. 

"You are amazing", I said happily as she nodding, doing a little curtsy before grinning at me, pulling the cloth from my hand and applying it gently on her nose. I grimaced at the sight of her in pain.

"We will get them back and much harder", I said with a determined look on my face as she nodded, a few tears escaping from her eyes and trickling down her perfect skin. 

"You ready?", She asked me as I nodded, jumping up and down slightly at the though of talking to them. I quickly dialled the number in the phone and waited. It rang a few times before I heard a very tired James on the other end.

"Hello?", He asked nervously.

"It me, Sam", I said back with excitement as he squealed on the other end.

"Sam, why the hell haven't you called us? My mum has been going crazy but she can't get though to you for some reason", He said quickly, his tone gone from happiness to anger in a split second.

"I thought you guys weren't calling us. Our phones don't allow us to call you", I said back quickly, rushing to explain. He stayed silent for moment.

"How are you calling me right now?", He asked me.

"Ebony managed to steal a cousins phone that they haven't blocked your number on, smart right?", I said with pride as Ebony grinned, not used to being complimented by anyone. 

"Yep. So what's going on?", He asked me before Ebony grabbed the phone out of my hand quickly and shoved it down her top. 

"What-?", I was about to ask her before the door swung open and Adam and Leo stepped inside.

"Meeting now", Leo said, his eyes widening at Ebony's face as she tried to hide it. 

"What the fuck happened?".