53

Third Person POV

"James, turn around and go with your mother", His eldest brother said harshly as he glared at Adam. The Italians smirked at his desperation, some laughed at him.

"He's just a kid", Another Spanish brother shouted at Leo, his eyebrows raised before Aiden gave him a quick backhand. James went to go forward but Jules quickly came over and hugged him tightly. 

"What the fuck is going on?", Charlie said loudly before rushing over to Sam, standing beside her although he also wanted to hug her tightly and keep her safe from all of this madness. Adam just glared at the men tied up in chairs. 

"Charlie and Jules, take the kids to the office space now and do not come out until I tell you to", Leo said softly as Aiden kicked one of James's brothers. He hummed in pain as the other glared at Aiden, he seemed to enjoy the hatred. 

Jules quickly moved James with her towards the hallway as Charlie guided both Sam and Ebony behind them. 

"Why can't I stay, they are my brothers", James yelled through the hallway as Jules tried to calm him down yet nothing worked. Before Jules could attempt to stop him, he tried to run back in the main room but Charlie quickly caught him, picking him up gently and carrying him towards the marked office room, Jules guiding Sam and Ebony as they walked swiftly behind Charlie and a very aggravated James. 

Back In The Main Room

"What are you doing with our brother and mother", Miguel yelled, the eldest of the group. He was becoming angrier seeing his brother tied up like this.

"That depends on you", Adam said calmly as the rest of the family brought out chairs and sat on cars to watch the show. The other laughed quietly as Miguel struggled against the tight rope. 

"What do you want from us?", He said angrily although tears were in his eyes, seeing his brothers like this compared to the happiness of yesterday made him feel like everything was lost.

"Not from all of you. Just you Miguel", Adam said with a smile as Leo watched closely. Raymond was stood far away in the corner, feeling guilty that Sam had to see that, and that he had to explain it very clearly to her when they return home to Italy which they can do now. 

"Fine then, what do you want from me", He said sarcastically as his brothers watched his braveness. They felt pride for him as well as fear, they knew that the Italians do not mess around, especially with family. 

"Your businesses, companies, names of importance, main dons, you know what I mean", Leo said bluntly with a cold tone, trying to show intimidation which worked perfectly. 

"No. If I give you that, you will me and my brothers", Miguel replied slowly, as if thinking on the spot. It was true, the Italians in this case were much smarter than the Spanish. The Spanish Don had planned to be in charge until he was much older so he never showed Miguel how to truly run things, just the business side. He wasn't used to the cruelty of the Italians.

"We will kill you anyway. You hurt something of ours and took another", Aiden said dramatically as Miguel snorted at him. Max hated this disrespect but held back as Leo held his hand up to stop him.

"That was nothing to do with us. Our father wasn't intending to hurt her nor Charlie, but things got a little out of our control and well, things happened. We wanted our mother and baby brother back. I'm sure you of all people can understand the torment", Miguel said coldly as Adam nodded, tutting to himself as he walked around their chairs, tapping on the gun strapped to his left hip.