21

Third Person POV

Charlie instantly pulled Sam closer to him as Adam and Leo pulled out their phones, their guns in one hand as they talked rather loudly, telling the person on the other side different colors and number. Sam was huddled into a hug with Charlie as she stood with her arms around his shoulders and hiding her face into his shoulder, the fear causing her to ignore her natural instincts.

Aiden, Chris and Max on the other hand looked rather excited when they took the safety off their guns, a small smirk to each other as if they were challenging each other, completely forgetting that Sam knows nothing of her brothers bad sides. Raymond on the other hand looked rather unbothered with a straight face, staring at Charlie and Sam to make sure they were alright.

Sam still had her bad foot and Charlie's back was still fucked so they didn't really have a chance to fight rather than stay in the office though Sam was too terrified to move, clutching onto Charlie's t-shirt with her tiny fingers.

"Alright, Charlie can you and Sam stay here? The door will lock behind us and will only open to our voices, if someone comes and says we sent them, do not open the door, only one of us will come and find you, alright?", Adam said quickly as Leo ushered the boys to put their guns down, motioning to Sam.

"No problem, though it's just some robbers Sam, nothing to be worried about", Charlie said in Sams ear though she obviously didn't believe him contrary to her nodding her head in agreement, she still hadn't had the chance to explore the place and find out what her brothers did for a living but she had a pretty solid guess after this.

"Will she be alright?", Raymond asked, getting up to get Sam a glass of water, slipping a sleeping pill inside. He showed Charlie before hand in which he just nodded in agreement, trying to make sure Sam stayed safe without being afraid or if she asked too many questions. 

"She will be fine, here you go Hun", Charlie said with a smile as he gave Sam the water to drink though she just shook her head, as if she knew what her brothers did. Adam and Leo gave a quick nod to the boys as they headed out of the room, a group of men were stood outside the room, bodyguards, waiting to help them.

"Here Sam, you look pale", Raymond tried this time yet Sam still ignored them, cuddling into Charlie even more as Charlie wrapped his arms tightly around her, unused to the rare feeling of hugging her. Chris sighed as Charlie motioned to them that it was alright to leave, though Max seemed reluctant to leave Sam without him.

"We will be fine, quickly, go and help Adam and Leo", Raymond said in a serious tone, he was younger than Max and Aiden yet they still listened to him as if he was older, maybe because he was maturer and acted his age rather than they did. 

They all nodded at him, giving nods of affirmation as they left, the door clicking shut behind them.

"You're not going?", Charlie asked as Raymond shook his head.

"Who would protect you guys? And anyway, it's not really my cup of tea, I'm here if anyone gets hurt, now lets see if we can get Sam to drink something", Raymond said with a smile, motioning to the water as Charlie nodded, knowing soon that there would be gunshots and he didn't want Sam to see that.

"Hey Sam, want to race?", Raymond asked her, getting up to get his own glass of water as she turned her head from Charlie's chest, her arms loosening from his neck. Sam could never say no to a competition. She nodded as she picked up the glass of water, Charlie's arms still wrapped tightly around her to give her comfort.

"Alright, ready?", He asked her as he counted down from three, causing both of them to chug their water, Raymond going slightly slower to make sure she drank all of it. As Sam finished first she gave a big grin, a giggle that she won which was strange for her, maybe fear did change people.