𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆: 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐩!

RYLIE'S POV

April and I watch as the mutants step out of their various cars, carrying boxes of pizza as they approach a closed arcade and bowling alley.

And, you have to hand it to Superfly, he knows what place to hang out at.

The only thing about this... Is that it's going to be hard for April and me to get video footage...

And what if something happens in there?

Not just video-wise... But to the turtles.

To Leo.

It makes me nervous.

And I can see that Leo is just as nervous.

He's at the back of the group, whereas the rest of his brothers are hanging at the front with the other mutants.

He's twiddling his fingers, playing with the ends of his mask, nervously scratching his arms.

I wanna kiss him on his adorable little snout to calm him down-

Erm-

Give him a hug.

As the mutants approach the door to the arcade, Leo looks over his shoulder at where April and I are hiding.

I give him a reassuring smile, and April fiddles with the headphones as she tries to reestablish a connection.

Leo lets out a heavy breath, and I see him visually relax as he gives me the cutest little wave.

I can feel color rush to my cheeks, my smile growing more giddy as I watch the turtle get awkward, nearly tripping on his way into the arcade.

'He's so cute...'

"Rylie... Stop looking at Leo and help me figure out how we're going to record shit," April gives me a deadpan expression, and I feel my cheeks color even more.

I shoot my sister a glare, and a smug smile quickly spreads across her face as she snickers, "You're so red... I wish I was in charge of the camera."

My cheeks only heat up even more, and I huff as I grab the camera and dangle it in front of her face teasingly, "Well, guess who's actually in charge of the camera? Me-"

"Girl..." April drawls out slowly, and I chuckle awkwardly before I look at the arcade, scanning it for any vents or places I can hide in to get a good view of the mutants.

"Hey- I think I can get in through that vent-" I point at a small opening near the top of the building.

April only scoffs, "Yeah, if you were a ninja."

There's an awkward silence, and April gives me a look when I don't answer for a second.

I clear my throat, putting on a fake smile as I laugh, "Well, you never know, I could surprise you."

My sister gives me a skeptical look before she just shrugs and gestures toward the vent, "Alright, go for it."

I grin and start to sneak toward the vent when April whisper-yells, "BUT WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN JUMP HIGH ENOUGH TO TOUCH THE VENT, DON'T COME TO ME CRYING."

I roll my eyes, sneaking underneath the windows on the outside of the building so the mutants can't see me.

I'll be able to get high enough to do more than just touch the vent.

I'm about to move for the vent when something slams into the wall and actually shakes the fucking building a bit-

"I HATE EVERYTHING!" A voice yells, and I realize that the Rhino is the one responsible for the shaking wall as Raph yells inside the arcade, "YEAH, ROCKSTEADY-!"