𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐞?!

RYLIE'S POV

We all walk into the room, and I have to beg the turtles to not turn the lights on.

The only light in the room is a dark red one because I currently have photos being processed in bins to the right.

We need no light.

I will probably cry if they ruin the photos-

The Turtles thankfully listen, and they all move right by the light switch, entering the rest of the room.

It's a decent space.

My pictures are hung all over the walls, along with Newspaper Articles that April has written. There's also a desk filled with three basins of liquid, which I put the photos in to be developed.

On the other side of the room, there are five workstations. That way if anyone else wants to join the School Paper, they can have privacy in their little cubicles.

I See Leo and Mikey staring at the photos, some of them from on top of the Brooklyn Bridge, others just Street Life photos taken in downtown Brooklyn.

"Woah..." Leo murmurs and Mikey turns to me with a shocked face, "You took all of these?"

I nod proudly, and the turtles go back to looking at them.

Leo touches a photo that I took on top of the bridge, and he looks at me with wide eyes, "Were you like- On top of the bridge?"

I very slowly nod my head, and Leo just murmurs, "Cool..." Before he and Mikey go back to looking at the photos.

April then whistles loudly, which catches all of the turtle's attention.

Well, except Leo, who is still admiring that one photo.

I smile at him, and as I'm about to ask if he wants it, Leo turns on his heel and starts stuttering in that pathetically adorable way, "U-Uh... Can I like... Have this one? I-if it's okay! Like... If you need to use it I won't take it... I just, you know... thought it looked cool..."

I chuckle, and then I stand on my tip-toes to unclip the photo from the string I hung it on. I hand it to Leo with a smile, "You can have it."

He looks down at it, looking very surprised, "Uh... T-Thanks! Yeah... Thank you..."

I turn to walk back to the group, but I look over my shoulder when I hear what sounds like a dreamy sigh.

Leo just chuckles awkwardly, and I shake my head with a grin as I walk over to April.

She's currently getting the board full of our Superfly leads out, and I help her lift it onto our display table.

April lets out a huff, and then she rips off the cover that's over the board, "Alright... Here's what we got...!"

As soon as the cover comes off, to reveal all of the clues and leads we have found, the turtles gasp and all say, "WOOOOAH." In unison.

I laugh, but April just seems like she wants to get to the good stuff as she waves them off, "Yes, yes... It's incredibly impressive. Okay, listen..."

She points at a couple of photos and articles taken from other papers, "Superfly seems to be building... Something. I mean, we're talking Gru, Mega-Mind type shit."

The turtles look at the boards, their interest peaks, and I smile as I explain the next part.

"He's knocking off these insanely, highly technical shipments. State-of-the-art, incredibly expensive... You know, typical super genius stuff," I point at a few pictures of the machines he's nabbed.