𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆: 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, "𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧."

𝑺𝒊𝒙 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...
𝐋𝐄𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Everyone is gearing up, ready for an important mission...

Masks are put on, weapons are grabbed and polished, and Donnie's upbeat music playlist is on in the background...

Raph is- Licking his sai...

And then we're off.

Like shadows in the night, unseen by unsuspecting humans as we hop out of the sewers and emerge into the human world.

We traverse rooftops with stealth... We stick to the shadows... We are fierce, and mighty as we do a variety of flips and tricks, before landing on the rooftop across the street from our target.

Here we go...

We all get into positions on the roof, and I force myself to take on a deeper voice as I speak in a serious tone, "Master Splinter has given us a very important mission for tonight... Our target is across the street. We must use STEALTH and CUNNING-"

I smack my fist against my palm for added effect, "To infiltrate the human world and retrieve-"

I pull out our errand list and speak in an even deeper voice, "GOGURT."

There's a pause... And then-

"GooOoooGURT-" Raph makes fun of my voice, waving his hands in the air to mock me.

"Okay, "Batman,'" Mikey teases, and I sigh as I roll the errand list back up and look at both of them, "What? I'm just trying to hype you guys up!"

Raph rolls his eyes as he snatches the list out of my hands and shoved me to the side, "Let me see that list- Okay, what else we got... four quarts of non-fat milk..."

Donnie and Mikey nod their heads, and I just brood in the corner since I was pushed out of the way.

"Ice cream..." Raph continues, and Mikey nods in approval.

"Fruits and Veggies-" Mikey then makes a sound of disgust, but Raph ignores him as he reads the last part off of the list, "And a Party Size bag of Cool Ranch Doritos!"

He then shoved the paper into Donnie's hands, while Mikey shrugs and complains, "Eh- I like cheese puffs."

Donnie looks at the list, "He was very specific about the Party Size, he underlined it... TWICE."

I snatch the paper back, giving my brothers an unamused look as I start to assign jobs, "Alright, Donnie, you're on toiletries."

The second youngest rolls his eyes and looks away from me, "Got it..."

"Raph, you've got the pantry," I order, earning me a loud groan of protest. I look at Raph for a second, before turning to the youngest, "And Mikey, you're on junk food."

"Yes, sirski!" He smiles, actually seeming happy about his job, unlike Donnie and Raph.

I spare a small smile for the youngest, and then I clear my throat and get back to business as I pocket the list, "And remember, don't let any humans see you... Because whyyyy?"

My brothers sigh as I start to recite the speech by heart, them doing the same but in annoyed tones, "Humans are the demon scum of the Earth; Avoid them, don't say hi, they lust to murder that which is different than them, to interact with them is to die."

I turn around, giving them all a knowing look, "And, hey... I know that is objectively prejudiced, but that's what Dad taught us."

"I don't know..." Mikey looks at Raph and Donnie, "Humans seem kind of cool to be honest... Beyoncé..."