𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐲?

We just got ungrounded... And what are we doing?

Stuff that could get us grounded again.

Great idea, right?

I sigh as I watch Donnie start a recording, Mikey holding a watermelon as Raph holds MY SWORD.

They can't even use their own weapons. They have to use mine.

Shame. Shame.

I can't even tell what Raph is saying, it kind of sounds like gibberish as he holds up my Katana. Mikey shoots him a grin, "Stay still! Stay still!"

He then throws the watermelon at Raph, who does a spin and slices the watermelon clean in half, making Mikey and Donnie yell in excitement, "OHHHH!"

"That is Sick! It's awesome!" Raph yells, standing up since he had fallen onto the ground after the spin.

I walk towards him, giving him a look as I make a motion with my hand, wanting my katana back.

He tosses it towards me, and I skillfully catch it, looking at the watermelon juice and slush all over my blade before sighing and shaking it off, "Come on, guys... We just got ungrounded! Let's just go home..."

"Hey, Leo, Can I ask you a question?" Raph asks as I get the last of the juice off of the katana and sheathe it. I roll my eyes, "What, Raph?"

He shoots me a smug smirk, "Is it weird to have your head so far up Dad's butt?"

I groan, sitting down and leaning against an A/C vent, "Oh come on-"

Mikey and Donnie snicker at Raph's comment as they all watch the video, and I only sit against the vent brooding as I listen to them mock and tease me.

"Does it smell weird up there?" Mikey jeers, shooting me a grin over his shoulder.

"I bet it smells like cheese and Doritos," Donnie adds, making Raph and Mikey erupt into snickers. Meanwhile, I fake-laugh, "Ha, ha, ha, guys... Very funny..."

I sigh as I rub my temple in annoyance, my brothers only pissing me off even more as Donnie yells, "I'm sorry! We can't hear you!"

"YOUR VOICE IS TOO MUFFLED BY THE CHEESE!" Mikey laughs, and Raph chuckles, "Hey! Maybe he'll do the Batman voice!"

I let out a sad sigh.

You know... It's a pretty lonely world when you can't interact with anyone other than your family, and all they do is harass you 24/7.

I shake my head sadly, just trying to keep quiet and keep to myself as I hear Donnie excitedly yell, "Yo! Check this out in slo-mo!"

It must have looked pretty cool, because they all start laughing and Mikey even starts stimming, "Yo!"

"That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!" Donnie shouts, and all of a sudden Raph proposes, "Hey! Let's try that again... But with ninja stars!"

Donnie and Mikey let out excited gasps, and I sigh as Raph grabs another watermelon and scribbles eyeballs and a mouth onto it.

Donnie sets up the camera again, and Raph tosses the watermelon to Mikey, who holds it over his head with an unsure look on his face, "Uh... Guys? Why do I have to be the one to hold this?"

I roll my eyes as I cross my arms with a huff, "Yes. Who else is going to do it, Mikey?"

"You got it, Mikey! You're fine! CHILL!" Donnie assures him, setting up the camera before looking over his shoulder at me, "He's gonna die."

Mikey looks back up at the watermelon he's holding, "Why did we pick a fruit shaped exactly like my head?"

I look at The watermelon... Huh... It does look exactly like his head...