𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞, 𝐆𝐨𝐨!

LEO'S POV

I still felt... Horrible to be honest.

Horrible about Dad that is.

I mean... He did all of that just to try and make us happy. And how did we repay him? Lied to his face. That's how.

And now, we're going behind his back... For like, the tenth time this week.

I know the other guys feel just as bad about it, even though they're acting like they're perfectly okay with it.

They're not.

Mikey's the worst at hiding that.

The drive to the Brooklyn Bridge is mostly silent, with Mikey and Raph sitting in the back, Donnie driving, and me staring blankly out the passenger seat window.

Rylie and April say a few things to us VIA the small headphones we have clipped to our masks... But, I don't even pay attention to that much.

It's just the occasional bump on the road and the faint noise of the busted-up radio. And other than that, it's silent.

Well, until we get there that is.

Donnie drives the car under the bridge, and we're all a bit relieved to realize that they weren't here first.

I watch as my brother puts the car in park, and I'm impressed that he got us and the van here in one piece.

Raph shared my mindset as he gave Donnie a loving punch to the arm, "Wow, you're actually a good driver, Donnie."

My smartest brother pushes his glasses farther up into his face with a slightly smug smile, "Huh... Countless hours on Forza Horizon finally paid off!"

'He's totally rubbing that in our faces.'

Stupid Donnie always has to prove a point...

It was one time that we all told him to stop playing! He'd been on for seven hours. Literally just camping in his tent with half of the snacks in the house!

"GUYS!" April's voice comes through on our headphones, stopping an inevitable argument from happening.

"Can you hear us? Are we... Are we coming through?" Rylie's next to talk, and I instantly turn to face the passenger window again as I look at the cargo crate the two girls are hiding on.

"Uh... Hello? Rylie... And April- Uh- You guys there?" I clear my throat, before putting a finger to my... Ear? Yeah... Uh- Before putting a finger to my ear in that cliché kind of way.

"Yup, we're on the cargo crate to your 2:00," Rylie informs, and everyone looks at said cargo crate.

Rylie is getting what looks like her camera ready to video, and April is looking over her shoulder as she says through the headphones, "Alright... Now, Just know... This footage is going to be the definitive imagery of your ENTIRE EXISTENCE."

There's a pause, and then she adds in a quieter voice, "So... Uhm- Don't make it lame or anything...?"

I hear a scoff on the other line, "Oh, come on, April. How could they make this lame? It's gonna be just like the other places."