𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧, 𝐄𝐠𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞!

LEO'S POV

We finally found Bad Bernie.

After about four dead ends, we found him.

And Raph, who is already unnecessarily violent, is even more violent now because of how upset he is.

Let's just say that I feel a tiny bit bad when Raph slams Bernie up against a wall, and I hear him groan in pain.

He takes a deep breath of air, and I'm about to vegan my katana to hopefully intimidate him, when the guy raises his hands in surrender and starts talking in a very heavy Brooklyn accent, "Okay, Okay! I'll talk!"

'Well... He's easy to deal with...'

Bernie takes another deep breath, adjusting his jacket before he sighs, "Yeah... All right. Look, my guys stole this radioactive storage unit, but Superfly, he kills them!"

'Which is super cool...'

I try to force that out of my head as I pay attention to  Bernie, who looks genuinely scared... Either about us or about Superfly, "Then he calls me and says I've gotta get 'em another thing! And another! And if I don't do it, he's gonna kill me too."

I look at Raph, and then back at the guy as he starts speaking in a more hushed tone, "So, last night, we got one!"

He takes one last deep breath as if he's scared to tell us this next piece of information, but he does anyway, "The deal with Superfly is tonight, under the bridge... We give him his unit, and he leaves us alone."

Raph smiles, and pats the side of Bernie's face, starting to speak in a condescending tone, "Good! You did good..."

And then, without any hesitation, he punches Bernie right in the face, and the rest of us look on in shock as Bernie crumples to the floor.

"DUDE!" I give Raph an exasperated look, "He talked..."

Raph just shrugs.

RYLIE'S POV

"Where are they?" April complains, sighing as she scrolls through her phone.

I just shrug, leaning on the brick wall beside her, "Maybe this guy finally gave them information?"

"I doubt it. Probably just another dead end-" April starts, and then the door to the building bursts open, and the turtles emerge, looking victorious.

"That was so exhilarating!" Donnie jumps up and down as he exits the building, "The adrenaline pumping through my VEINS! That was crazy!"

Raph emerges from behind him, and Leo follows, looking just as hyped as he wraps an arm around both of his brother's shells, "Like, what?! Superfly is making a deal with Bad Bernie's guys, tonight! In an hour, under the Brooklyn Bridge!"

He seems so excited and happy, and I can't help but smile at him.

I then turn to April and smirk, very smugly might I add, "Looks like it wasn't a dead end after all, Miss No Faith."

April rolls her eyes, and then Raph adds to What Leo Said, "We show up in Bernie's van with the goods! And BOOM!"

Mikey jumps, and screams in a hushed tone, "Ah!"

I can't tell if that was real or not.

Raph then turned to me with an excited grin, as I was holding the camera, "Did you get that Rylie? Did you film that?"

I give him a sorry smile, slowly shaking my head while April just stares at him, "I'm sorry, is she supposed to film everything you guys do? Cause a lot of it is dumb..."