• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •

Start from the beginning

Zoro and Usopp joining him as Venus joined in after. Raising her glass before drinking from it.

"Woah woah woah. What victory?" Nami spoke up as she stopped Vex from raising his drink too.

"Against the marines of course. We were able to crush them and escape successfully." Luffy explained.

"Look, I don't know how many naval battles you guys have been a part of-" Nami spoke before Usopp interfered.

"I've been in at least two dozen of them."

Nami ignored him as she glanced at the others. "It was a total disaster." She finished her sentence. "We were totally unprepared, uncoordinated. Usopp dropped all our cannonballs and we got hit. By all rights, we should be at the bottom of the ocean right now."

"But we aren't and that's a good thing." Luffy replied.

"Yeah. We're not because Luffy saved us." Usopp spoke. "Oh and Venus too. With her throws and hitting the marines." He added.

Venus gave a small smile as she listened to him.

Nami glanced at him before glancing at Luffy. "Are we all really going to ignore the elephant in the room?"

"What are you talking about?" Luffy asked.

"She means that you didn't mention to any of us that your grandfather happens to be a marine. Especially one that is after us." Venus spoke. "I don't remember ever seeing him when we were younger..."

"You met him once." Luffy answered.

"A vice admiral of all." Nami interrupted their small chat. "Which I didn't sign up for."

"You did raid a marine base. Of course that would make you a target as well." Zoro chimed in.

"Well if I had stolen the map alone they would've never discovered me." Nami replied. "Unlike wrecking a base commander's office."

"Your bill, Sir." Sanji spoke up as he set the bill down on the table.

Luffy listened to Nami before glancing at the check as he raised a hand to her to wait.

Nami huffed before she gave a small look towards Venus as Venus noticed before glancing at Sanji. "Sanji, right? May I call you that or do you have a nickname?"

Sanji listened to her speak as he smiled immediately her way. "Why, of course you can. I am open to earning a nickname from such beauty."

"Great, you can call me Venus. My friends call me V." Venus spoke as she smiled back.

"V. What lovely nickname. What do 'more than friends' call you?" Sanji asked.

"Depends. Why do you want to know?" Venus asked as she stood her ground.

"I want to know what to call you when you're mine." Sanji spoke as he stood his own ground. Unaware of the bet but he did find it amusing how Zoro was trying to control himself.

"What makes you think I'll be yours?" Venus asked teasingly.

"Well, I am good at what I do and do know how to get to a girl's heart." Sanji shrugged.

"Is that so? I'll have you know that I don't have an easy heart to catch." Venus leaned her chin on her palm. "You have beautiful eyes though. As mesmerizing blue as the ocean and deeper than words can touch a person. A true masterpiece, you know?"

Sanji smiled a bit more. "Yet you're eyes reflect off a true beauty. Sculpted by the gods themselves." He flirted back.

Zoro kept his eyes on him as he glanced at Nami. "How much longer does she have to keep up her act?" He mumbled.

Nami listened to him as she glanced at the two before glancing back. "Just a few more seconds. I'm sure you can hold yourself back." She teased.

Zoro grumbled under his breath hearing her before going back to watching the two of them.

Venus listened to Sanji as she knew she had time to make him flustered. "I happened to see how you fought those guys earlier. Maybe you can teach me how you were able to do that." She spoke as she traced a finger up his sleeve.

Sanji turned a bit pink to the face as he watched her hand before glancing back at her. "I'd be more than happy to." He spoke. A flustered smile replacing his flirty one.

"I look forward to it then." Venus spoke as she gave him a wink before Luffy gave him the check back. Watching him look at the check amused before giving her one last wink and heading back to the kitchen.

"I am so killing him after those drinks." Zoro mumbled as he pulled Venus closer to him.

"You get as many drinks as you want." Venus replied.

Nami was speechless in her seat. "How? You just managed to make the most flirty type of guy flustered. In exactly two minutes. How?"

"Don't question it. You might be next if you ask the wrong things." Venus joked as she watched Nami grow flustered. "And I proved my point." She chuckled.