❄️blurt-out❄️

And even before we made it official it was all over the blogs headlines with my pictures together with him which stated,
The most eligible millionaire bachelor is finally hitch with his fiancé, a fashionista.

We'll just how more dramatic could this country be, are there not enough issues to be addressed in this country I thought to myself.

"And you know it not just one blogger"
Yummah, yuqzan wife stated passing me her phone to look at,
"We should talk to them to take them off all the pictures or we sue them"
Bulbul shoved her phone to my face which had a picture of me and ansar from a restaurant back in Abuja on display like it was taken without us knowing which was a surprise.

"I will talk to ansar about it"
I said calmly not knowing what else to
Say because I was still speechless and surprised and everything.

"What exactly would you tell him.?? Or perhaps you are in a relationship"

Well maybe it was high time I addressed the issue about my relationship with ansar openly, we are both adults and doing nothing wrong here, I nodded my head taking her by surprise.

"You don't mean it, so you know what your saying your his ex girlfriends best friend how could you?"

And the acquisition started making my blood blood.

"Bulbul, even if we where from the same womb or better still conjoined espouse nothing will stop my relationship with  ansar and we are getting married, I think the bloggers did a very good job helping me make it official"

We held each others gaze for what seemed like forever before she decided to look away then stormed out of the room leaving behind a loud sound resonating across thanks to the door she banged really hard.

The room went in still silence I guess each weighing up the declaration I made about it and nothing was ever going to make me go back my words.

"Today had been a busy day like I had been receiving calls all around"

Ansar complained about our pictures flying around.

"What did you tell them"

Well his answer is doing to determine the fate of our realtor even thought I have made up my mind earlier, he took a glance to see my expression but I didn't give him any making him sign.

"I told them"

He said simply choosing to play along and keep me also in suspense.

"That what"
He knew about my impatience more than anyone, and no better not to play around with me.

"Well I told them we are just seeing each other"

Well he was right but it wasn't just my lips where pursue forward in a pout at the way he sounded as though he was ready to give up.

"Well what if we make it official"

I took him off guard because he was soon to have his gaze back on my face I had no expression on but his gave him away.

"Are you declaring your love, or you just accepted me"

He sounded excited like a teenager who just got accepted by his crush, the thing was funny I almost laughed but I gave him a playful glare.

"You know I can't just say I love you it will be a lie, maybe I'll get to love you but it's officially"

He took my hands in his almost instantly not believing his ears but his smile soon fade away.

"Promise me you won't be like her, you won't leave me"

He was broken we all know but he was trying go badly to heal.

"You know you involve the elders"
I was searching for his eyes to see if he had any doubts if he was going to pull his hands from my but he held me tighter.

"Thank you rahil, you are the best and I promise to never leave you"

I felt chills at his words, they weren't exactly same with biggie but he remained me so much of him.

"So I'll tell my mother about us"
His head was rested on my shoulder my hands still in his, well his statement made me shrug my shoulders raising his head he took a glance at me face.

"Well I see someone Is already shy"
He teased making me place a light node on hills of his face, that is his forehead making his yap placing his palms on the place.

"Kinsan your always a bully fah"
He pouted and I swear he looked so cute, my heart swelled I couldn't believe I was already in a relationship already talking about involving the elders even thou we have a long way to go which has to do with getting to know each other and falling I love which was I part I doubt was ever going to happen.

Only if they knew what the future held for them

Vote
Comment
Share
Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
20-4-2024