❄️Matched energy❄️

And as day passed in a blur, I stood high on my heels with my Gucci hand bag draped on my shoulders a veil securely tied around, Zahra with her supposed brother who took interest in me was coming to pick me up.

Waiting for them at the terminal, my heart almost slipped out of it rib cage as I felt a hand engulfed me from behind,
"I'm so going to kill you zahra!! you scared the shit out of me"

My voice was at it highest pitch because mehn I was scared to peeing in my pant, just how zahra could be so inconsiderate at time knowing I was supposed to be scared having people all around the place and with the lack of security happening around the country.

"You are such a cat"

She teased feigning ignorance to the glare I was sending her way, well zahra was something else not to forget that we match just perfect for each other and to talk about how she got so perfectly along with ansar was something I still couldn't wrap my head around but the two fucking love each other.

"We better get going, because he hate waiting"

And by the he I got who she meant, her brother who was there just to see me, heaving a breath I didn't know I was holding to get myself prepared.

Let's see how this goes I said to myself in ulter bewilderment because I can't picture myself loving another apart from abdulmumin, the guy still has the key to my heart or so I guess.

Zahra been herself after I exchanging pleasantries with her brother, who seemed so calm and not like what I was expecting got herself into the back sit which meant for me to take the passenger sit, what a traitorous person I have as a best friend, the ride was pin drop silent which each of us having thoughts in our minds mine of course was how to have zahra head on a silver pallet.

The Loud shrill of my phone cut through my thought as I recieved the called placing it on my ears.

"Yes lays I am few minutes away from home"

"Noo you know how I hate anything those drops" I said

"I couldn't obviously be tracking", I said with a trailing eyes roll as if she could see me.

"Well zahra offered to pick me up"

I stated at long last after hearing her rant about how mannerless I could be, only if she wasn't been a typical Nigerian she was a answering questions with a question.

"You are such a pain in the ass"

Zahra from the back seat said making me feel a headache , why can't The two women in my life let me be, first Laylah and now this bird I got myself as a parrot.

"Well she's right you guys tend to be so annoying"

And the smithing voice came right to my rescue making zahra shut up for a few minutes before searching up her brains for what to say next.

"Well you know I was right when I said you guys are energy matches, like I can't even believe you of all people are ganging up against me"

"Zahra zahra kenan"

He said in a sing same voice but she wasn't having it as her face was facing the window to watch outside, maybe this was just it. I thought to myself cat got her tongue.

"I bet you know my name"

The guy I was sitting next to said in a whisper, I guess trying to make a little chat because the car ride came to a halt because of the traffic light.

"Yes"
I said not sure, he was either Bilal or umar I said to myself not wanting to say it out and then be wrong.

"Well I could see that you ain't sure".

He said with a chuckle making me wonder how he read right through me, "well I know you didn't catch my name because we hadn't met properly, I only cut a sight of you and fell"

His lines where cheesy just like that of some playboy but then he was old enough to not indulge in all those craps, he was ready to settle down I thought to myself not giving into the benefit of doubt.

At least I should start off with some positive energy, but then I was always a negative thinkers thinking about the worst.

"And I guess you are Rahil koh"

His declarative question got me out of my thought giving a lip lock smile as I noded my head in a yes.

"Wow I never had of anything of such, you must be from the Arabs"

He cracked a joke that got all of us into fits of laughter as the car started moving again.

"Like you guys are cool together, I can't imagine cute niece and nephews already"

Zahra crippled in again from the back sit remaining us of her presence yet again in the car, "ai bakin ki kaman niece and nephew" (your mouth like niece and nephews).

His hausa accent was something like, the way he pronounced the words as though he wasn't speaking hausa at all, he had this hint of his accent admits his words making me daydream.

"Thank you so much"

I said getting off the car, not after sending his way my smile which is always one in a million.

And I got into the living room Laylah was by the door almost strangling me, but I rolled my eyes anyways and made way beside her into the house, "and who just dropped you"

She asked like the gossiper she had always been, well like I skipped the part about how my sister Laylah enjoys gossip for another day.

"I told you zahra was going to pick me up and"

"But zahra could have drop by to great me, was she in such a hurry"

Laylah couldn't let me finish before interrupting me making me feel an intense headache foaming in my head, I could just have told her it was actually zahra brother who took  interest in me but decided against it because mama and everyone in the whole of Nigeria where going to hear about it.

"Haba layh, her mother sent her on an errand and she was with the driver who couldn't wait for her to drop by"

My tone was finally living no room for more exchange as I clumps on the sofa exhaling "I need food I said out loud".

Well who enjoyed reading this page, because I enjoyed writing it she's finally letting go of biggie.

Well let's see how it goes.

Again this book is about Rahil and ansar love story.

Lots will be thinking of how they will come together.
Well the drama is just beginning, and I hope to be done with this book this month Insha or before Ramadan.

And it will be on OkadaBooks as usually

Tag your friends to come read in the comments section please I need audience
Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
26-4-2023

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab