❄️Shallow❄️

Rahil couldn't decipher why the boy was treating her bad was she not beautiful enough, did she at all lacked anything.

She watched herself again over the mirror checking out her naked body now she's left with nothing just a nice curved body and a pretty face what was she going to tell the person she's destined to marry.

Letting the water over her head for minutes she wrapped a dried towel around her figured and walked to her ringing phone.

"I'll get ready soon" she spoke into the phone her voice still soar.

You ain't supposed to show you week side Rahil you are just as brave as you seemed, she tried to motivate herself walking into the closet to get a dress for herself.

Settling for a black abaya with a red vintage Ankara scarf she moisturized her body with the cream and some humra all over her body before getting into the dress.

Applying the foundation over her swallowed eyes, she concealed the area with her concealers before finishing with some Ruby lip gloss, spraying her signature smart perfume.

By the time she stepped out of her room, the place was sparking clean and also silent which meant everyone left for there daily business, zahra's car was already parked in the parking lots.

"Should we take your car" Rahil asked after pulling away from the embrace.

"Yes I'll drop you wen we are done and not to forget you look good, you should have tell me to dress up like you" Zahra complemented pouting at the end.

Rahil just shaked her head, Zahra noticed something was off with her friend but didn't want to invade her personal space, if she wants to she can share Zahra thought

"Mam your seat belt please, I drive like crazy" Zahra informed Rahil who seemed so off unlike her usual self who would maybe throw some tantrums of not letting Zahra drive her.

"What's app with you, you seem so off" Zahra asked spreading off the mat on the floor, she went back and brought out a food basket filled with fruits.

"Actually nothing you know just some stress taking me off" Rahil had a fake smile plastered on her lips as she said out the words to Zahra who smiled and shoved her head to the other side.

"I was thinking of inviting ansar over" it was Zahra this time around, not liking the silence that was.

"Sure you should, but I'll have to be a tag along" Rahil voiced out her displeasure.

Rahil pushed the thought of the fat ass jerk to the back of her mind, she really should move on and forget about the guy she love so much.

"Hi" Zahra waved her hands at her friends face who seemed lost in thought.

Rahil was quick to snap back into her senses she was never one to be this lost after months of breaking up with him why now, smiling nervously at her friends she got out of the he car with Zahra ranting about Rahil keeping things to herself not even Caring to share.

The two headed straight to the mall with the chitchatting on there way only for Rahil to bump into a strong arms with her not looking her way.

Zahra was quick to apologise to the guy her friends bumped into, after recognizing him as her soon to be brother in-law she squealed like a child who got chandy after the doctor stopped him from taking one.

"I can't believe your in town and ya never said anything about it" Zahra gushed at the guy who seemed nothing but interested about what she was saying.

Rahil watched the two at a far distance waiting for her shawarma to be done so she could munch on then her stomach was grumbling from not eating that morning maybe it was the cause of her thinking about the mother fucker.

Zahra was soon to come to her friend after weaving the cute guy, Rahil didn't seemed to like him but doesn't know why.

"You see his my soon to be brother in-law, I forgotten to introduce you too but I'll surely do that next time" Zahra gushed shoving a chocolate muffins into her mouth.

Rahil Wondered if there was going ever be a next time with the guy.

"Ansar is on his way" Zahra added "your too quite for yourself today" she asked again not liking the distant look Rahil eyes held as though she wanted to be anywhere but not there.

"Seriously M just an freaking out cause of exams and all you know" Rahil spoke for the first time taking sip from her orange juice.

"Woah this taste really amazing" Rahil compliment taking another sip till the Fancy cane became empty.

The two friends set to zahra's home after Ansar who was in a hurry to run an errand for his mother left.

Zahra's joy new no bound on sighting all her brother's car in the lots which meant all of them are home including her favorite maybe she's going to play her card on matching her friends with her elder brother she was sure he won't resist the damsel.

Short chapter I know well I think m losing interest in writing what I get from you all isn't encouraging so maybe m going to put it his on hold untill I get the satisfaction I need.

100 read
50 vote
50 comments
To get a chapter the comments It shouldn't be all about "next chapter or update soon" I need something that could melt my heart and give you all updated without me holding myself back.

31_3_2021