❄️friendship❄️

Eid was drawing near and everyone was possibly making arrangements for it but I wasn't excited one bit, maybe it comes alone with the feeling of loneliness my parent where out of the country to the holy city, Laylah was still not yet back she was with her in-laws I can't even start to imagine spending my Ramadan and eid with my in-laws just how much boring could my life get that time I thought.

If like Laylah, I happen to have my in-laws living in a different town then I had to travel all the way to them, unlike Laylah who fancy being an ideal housewife which I so much envy I wanted to be a business woman maybe a self made billionaire well you all get the vibe, I couldn't possibly pause my life for some oldies.

Shaking those thought out of my head I got off the sofa which I was laying on feeling the pains from my abdomen all gone which was a thank you the pain reliever, I rolled and the heat pad I got, with the cup of water which was now empty in my hands I made way towards the kitchen, empty and silent maybe the maid was already done with her work for the morning and had gone to the market for groceries.

Placing the cup on the sink, I settled for making a fruity cereal which I was becoming expert in hope you all got the pride.

Offering to take Zhara from the airport in an hour time once my eyes traveled to the wall clock placed in the kitchen, I always wondered why Laylah would place a wall clock but at least now I found it usefull maybe it was for some other purpose, taking mouthful of the last yummy cereal I took a water bottle from the fridge and walked back to the room thinking of how eating was a crime in Ramadan.

Settling on a lilac purple maxi dress which has a little imprint of lv all around it in black, I settled for a black Jersey veil which I tied securely around my locked hair, I needed to be in the salon to get my hair done for eid and whatnot, which reminds me to ask Laylah about my eid outfit which was still with her designer.

I wasn't in terms with her idea just to avoid disappointment but I knew no designer if anything I wasn't a fan of native and only wear them on occasion feel it's necessary which is very much in a blue moon.

Getting my feet into a black unisex snickers from billionaire brand I fell in love with the cutie at first sight and here I was rocking it, well it could as much means abusing the shoes because I have been using it for over two weeks none stop.

Ansar was in the living room downstairs watching football as usual, he had a high fever last night which I tend to him the reason why he was still home, well despite been sick he was still adamant about fasting today which I let him have his ways I don't have much energy to waste on the guy who is strong headed just like a bull, his wife will indeed suffer great Thing from his attitude.

"How are you feeling ansar"
Well his name got his attention which was something I wanted doing from the start, taking in my appearance then getting his attention back on the television.

"Are you heading out"

He asked totally ignoring my earlier question, wasn't it obvious that I was going out, I won't just dress up and sit ideally at home, the guy and his attitude he was so full of himself.

"It's obvious"

I said with an eyes roll making my way to the door because he would dampen my mood for the whole day and I won't even want that Zhara was coming over and that was something I should be greetful for I missed her I just hoped she was fine.

The car ride from the airport back to Zhara's house was a silent want filled with tension all around, I could as much just start talking but I held myself back not wanting to disturb her peace.

Zhara seemed to be sleepy with her head rested on the headrest and her eyes closed one would think she was having sleep too wander off the stress from the flight but I could say that Zhara was just pretending to be asleep to avoid any talk about herself or what she had been going through to make her look this way.

The sound of my phone cut me from my thought making me slide the green button then placing it over my ears, it was umar asking if we had took of from the airport.

"Yes we will arrive in less than 10 I think"

I said looking out of the window just how suffocating could her life get to make her look this way.

Zhara skin was lighter than the last time I saw her making her have this pale look like she had been dehydrated maybe it was the fasting, but when we hugged, I could swear I was feeling her bones and no flesh in between she had become so skinny, having red bags under her eyes with clasp pale pink lips.

So Zhara is back

To know the story about Zhara you can add fear and storm to your library and thank me later

As usually
Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
17-12-2023