❄️visiting zarah ❄️

Ansar watch as she was eating so sluggishly maybe he should just leave for work and let her take herself to school wen she's done eating.

He hissed for the uncountable time he was sited in the living room watching the news playing on the television with the volume at a normal rate he could hear her over the phone saying she wasn't yet at school to god Knows only.

"See, if your spending any further minutes here am leaving without you" he was breathless at the end of the sentence he uttered to her, part of why he doesn't like loud girl not at all and the girl was so loud for his liking too loud for a Lady.

He sighted her coming out of the house with those long heels she always wear well because she was so short to pass his chest suppressing his laugher as he got himself comfortable in the driver seat the gateman was already opening the gate, for his car to pass.

He could feel her gaze from mirror but shrugged it off she wanted getting him to talk to her about coming back to the front seat but he didn't, which got her curious about him not giving head to her.

She let him drove the car to the gate of her faculty getting herself busy which her phone, she could see as he fist and unfist his perfect chin with anger the guy was turning red and blowing off with anger she then decided to take the safer side.

"I forgot to inform you earlier am going to see Zahra I told her about coming to see her with you" Rahil said in one breath she had as he hissed under his breath before roaring the car engine into life matching the accelerator in full force.

Rahil relaxed back on her seat humming at the song playing in the background she could help it, the car stopped at the huge black gate, "just horn at the car the gateman will open the gate" Rahil repeat after what Zahra told her well she didn't tell her she was coming with her boyfriend she just wanted to surprise the two Lovers maybe they missed each other.

The fountain can into view the house was huge with three mansion at the middle, left and right but the mansion in the middle was a three storey mansion while the ones at each of it's side was a two story.

"Yesses just at the fountain" Rahil said to Zahra through her airpod,..
" No you should come pick me up am here with your baby, remember last night you kept saying you missed his cute face so much" Rahil couldn't help rolling her eyes wen Zahra told her how she was missing her cute baby, well cute under her foot.

"Just be quick you know how the guy can be at time" saying that out loud, Rahil exhaled Knowing the guy can choke her to death for all she knows today she has pushed him to the wall.

"Please tell the driver to refuel my car and take it back home" Rahil was passing her pink customized car key to ansar wen the left door broke agar,..

"Ahh good morning to you too" Rahil greeted Zahra sarcastically keeping the key on ansar laps then hanging her bag around her arms.

"Good morning" Zahra greeted in a tiny voice well ansar just smiled shaking his head, he couldn't even acknowledge her greeting him, Rahil thought well part of why she never like egotistic men. well they will make her go mad with there attitude.

Ansar left after saying she should take a taxi to school he isn't coming back to pick her, well that got Rahil mad but never the less calmed herself down she will deal with him the way, he always wanted to be handled.