❄️Obsolete❄️

___________________________________

Putting down the pill for the uncountable time, this was wrong deep down I knew I was committing a very grievous, tears wailed up my eyes but I won't let it down I have to do this I changed to myself.

With trembling hands I took the pills to my mouth, the tears I was trying so hard to shop came running down and I took the drug, without any liquid which I doubt will work but I was in the toilet I couldn't let anyone know what I did or how I got to this.

Tapping my feet impatient letting for the drug to kick in which didn't much to my displeasure making me sit up from the wc, got back into the room, uncapped the bottle of water I got from downstairs gulped all in one go.

Got to the door made sure it was locked securely I can never risk getting cut, if by chance it happened then I'll only result to committing suicide which is another big sin I will never be forgiven.

And before I could register any other thought within my brains the pain kicked in with full force making me hold into my stomach waiting for it to stop and it never did, I was already on my feet once it get too unbearable the pain was unexplainable.

Waking up on the cold tiled floor soaked in my own sweat, this is pain came back in full weave making a little wimp of cry escape my lips, I was soaked in both sweat and blood.

Seeing the red color brought back memories that held nothing but pains, standing with my legs wobbling I got to the restroom got into the bathing tube which was empty but got filled with hot water, I was still in my clothes.

The hot water did help came the abdominal pains, pulling the little can of painkillers I got from the store earlier popping two pills into my mouth and gulping them down without any liquid.

I rested my head on the head resting area of the bathing tube, the pain was still there making all my muscles weak.

Watching as the water I lay inside turn red I got out of the warm water feeling cold breeze around my body I had a proper bath before wrapping myself in a
Fluffy bathing robe.

Settling on my bed after properly dressed up, the heat pad was so much helping and the effect of the painkiller too making my eyes draft close on there own, it's been long I have such feeling but I let the tiredness and sleep over took me.

It wasn't long that the loud banging the door got into my head interrupting my sweet sleep which i forgotten the very moment I yawned my eyes open, I needed no one to tell me who was behind the door to know.

"Yaya please don't just break the door I will just freshen up and be down"

I didn't get off the bed until I heard her faint footsteps going away from the hall way as expected the bedsheet was stained with blood the abdominal pain was going mild making me sign in exhausted knowing today was going to be a longer day because today is my first day at school which I doubt I won't make any friends, I was done doing that line time ago.

Done with my business I got dressed in a skimpy piece of ankle length jeans trousers, white shirts with I tucked in finishing it up with a burnt yellow jacket because the weather was a bit chilly and I got to warm myself up.

Everyone was around the table I guess waiting for me, my face was void of any makeup well did I remember saying I can't go out with a makeup free face out if anything am a makeup freak a die hard fan but I ain't professional just got the trick from random YouTubers and we good to go.

"Well you haven't dressed up yet, was thinking of dropping you off"

Laylah said she was the last to get of her seat because she had to clear the table give orders to the maids then leave for work.

"Well did you forget I have a car am so definitely going with"

Not forgetting the eye roll at the end of my statement, if Laylah was bothered by my attitude she did nothing to show her displeasure which if she does then she knew I was never going to stop that, well I drive pressure from annoying people, if anything then that was all thanks to the heartbreak I got.

Well again my thought was always drafting back to the mother fucker but I stocked in my breath pushed the chair a bit back before getting on my feet.

Working back to the kitchen to place the used items into the dish washer, I bumped into the badger, well don't get me wrong the but with the tinny eyes and long nose then cute small lips he looks nothing but like he gave birth to all those aggressive badgers.

Hanging .....

See you all in the next chapter.
Well lots of changes is taking place here just hope you enjoy don't forget to vote comment and share

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
30_1_2021