❄️harebrained❄️

Utter bullshit, it was crystal clear that the guy sitted right across me, spouting gibberish out of his rima oris had completed lost it.

Choosing to let it slide was what came to my nous, deciding to give him up the space which I thought was the best thing to do i returned to laylah room where I was met with an interesting scenery making my toes crimp feeling malar pink, getting to returning to the living room where ansar was now feasting on the meal I bought him earlier.

Busying myself with my phone where my name was still occupied with the scenery glowed to my brain, I yawned for it at the thought my body heat raised making me feel already lightweight with the thought of biggie I needed him.

"Rahil"

And his voice pulled me out almost officiously,

"Are you okay, you seemed to be turning pink"

And I gave him a smirk placing my hands over my cold cheeks, if only I could tell him but I manage to nod my head already wanting to go back home and prepare for our journey ahead.

"Or are you by any means thinking about what I said"

His brows was raised questionably, his words where earnest and it was obviously scripted all over his face making me wonder for a little while if what he actually said moment ago was actually true.

Wait I haven't even let's his words had effect on me until now that realization was actually drawn upon me.

"Rahil I just couldn't stop thinking about you since we arrived, like it's still unbelievable even to me but I couldn't help it"
Desperation, was the right word to describe how stir he was about the whole stuff making me scared for what I couldn't even say what it was.

"We could keep our indifference aside and make our relationship work, you aren't actually bad rahil I think you are the actual one for me"

Solemn he was no match for me I thought, too good to be real. Maybe this was a nightmare way too far from a dream it couldn't even happen and utterly anserine.

"What am I just hearing"

An intruder asked knowing who owned voice make a knot tie, and just like that Layla appeared from the long corridor settling down on a sofa facing me.

The room fell in what seemed to be still silence, only the sound of the hiking air conditioning and the beat of our hearts was heard across the room.

"I want to go home"

I broke the silence first after what seemed like forever, I was done with this i promised myself seeing as it wasn't a dream.

"Not until we talk this through"

There was this tone of finality that I hate her voice held which only made me hiss lowly only if I bought my car along then I don't have to wait up and listen to all this.

"Ansar is all what I heard true"

His gaze meet mine for a brief second before he signed taking his eyes off me.

"Yes, but rahil isn't having any of it. Her boyfriend broke up with her and he thinks we are seeing each other already"

He breathed out, doesn't he even sound stupid to himself i though scoffing lightly,
"And why was that rahil shouldn't you be happy that ansar is taking an interest in you"

She sounded like my brother which I felt like throwing up all the content I ate, instead I looked at her with skepticism.

"You have no idea we had been praying for him to be fine, you where even trying to be of help"

And her voice took over again decided not be pay head to my incredulity. I should get going I thought to myself with my whole weight on my feet I made way to exist the living room and maybe go in search of driver that could take me home, they are making me sick.

"Rahil you better come here"

And I stopped dead in my track wanting to laugh out loud at her face just so she could know what ansar was talking about was never going to happen not in millions years to come.

"Do you have anyone you want to marry"

Came her voice against unexpectedly, making me wonder for once I had no one but that doesn't give her and hthe guy sited with a sick face the Right to make my life look like antic to them.

"See you have no one, and here he is wanting to marry you rahil shouldn't you for once sit and think about your life.."

"Why does a female life only revolve around marriage... why isn't she allowed to live just the way she wanted, married is only to complete half your Deen and it's not even something a person must do"

As much as I hate my voice getting higher it did and I was loosing my calm, my hands where internally shivering and I hate it knowing I was second away from backing down.

"You know what ansar, I'll never forgive you for putting me through this"

And I was out of the room, out of the house per say...

Ohh
Should I talk
Or we meet in the next chapter

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
10-2-2024