Unexpected encounter

*3 weeks later*

Magnus's POV:

I have been currently searching for Jamina in a small city. But I had to stop because there were some crimes involving bakugan. I looked all over and haven't found anything about the tief. That, until I took a hint from the stars. I found the thief, but I quickly discovered that it was a kid.

Magnus: The Phantom thief is a kid?!

Ajit: Actualy, im an aprentice, wait, how did you know I'd be here?

Magnus: I didn't, until I finally took a hint from the stars.

Ajit: Wow, I'm impressed!

Storm*in Ajit's phone*: Ajit, what's going on?

Ajit: Oh, hi Storm, someone found out about me.

Storm: Hmmm...how...dosen't mater, bring him here.

Ajit: K, hey, masked dude, u have to come with me, my master wants to talk to you!

Magnus*thinking*: If I go with him, maybe he will take me to his leader...Ok I'll come!

Ajit took him to a hotel and entered the big room, where Storm was waiting for him outside, on a statue of a wolf's head. Magnus approached him carefully, making sure he doesn't fall in the big city underneath him.

Storm: So, how did you found out about us?

Magnus: I took a hint from the stars.

Storm: Ok, but what drove you to do this?

Magnus: I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I really have to go!

Storm looked at him and his eye caught the bandage around his wrist.

Storm: Ajit, bring this boy some new bandages and give him a room.

Magnus: WHAT? I can't stay here! I have to find-

Storm: Well, you can't go out hurt and exhausted, can you? When was the last time you slept well?

Magnus: I haven't slept well for the past 5 weeks.

Storm: Mind telling us why?

The boy just stiffened and didn't speak. Storm guided him in the room and sat in an armchair. Ajit jumped on a big pillow (idk what's called). Magnus just sat on the floor. He was still a bit unsure about the man and felt like he had a weird aura. Storm noticed that the boy was quite quiet, so he tried pulling some more information out of him.

Storm: So, where are your parents?

He didn't respond to that.

Storm: Do you have a family? A place to live? Why are you traveling like this?

Magnus: You put an awful lot of questions for a thief.

Magnus looked him in the eye.

Magnus: I am looking for someone...that's all.

Storm: Then...if this person is so important to you, why did you stopped in this tiny city to stop me?

The boy didn't answered. Just clenched his hand around the bandages and looked down.

Magnus: After I leave, I want you to give back everything that you took.

Storm: Hmmm...ok, only if you tell me who is this person.

Magnus: But-

Storm: Or I could just grab you now and toss you out the window, your choice.

The boy looked shocked at the man and started crawling slowly away.

Magnus: *sigh* She is my only true friend...

Storm: So it's a girl. Why are you running after her?

Magnus: Cuz she's in trouble.

Storm: And why isn't she solving her own problems?

Magnus*angry and frustrated*: BECAOUSE SHE'S AGAINST SOME VERY POWERFUL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO HURT HER...and she's alone...

He got up. Storm looked calmly at him, then chuckled.

Storm: So, let me get this straight, you are trying to find a secret base, that you don't know where it is and fight a lot of bad guys that have your friend, all by yourself...right?

Magnus: Yea, so what?

Storm: As a phantom thief, I saw a lot of secret bases...do you have something from them?

Magnus got out the weird symbol and showed him.

Storm: Ah, but I know this! It's the White Ravens, a secret organization that does experiments.

Magnus: White Ravens?

Storm: Yes, we can guide you there. Right Ajit?

Ajit: Yea, if it helps you!

Magnus: N-no...I can't trust you! (pointed to Storm)

Storm: Then, you'll go only with Ajit.

Magnus: Ugh! Fine! I'm losing time! Come on!

He rushed outside. They jumped on Nillious and drove into the air. While they were flying, someone else was watching. He looked at the raven-haired boy and smirked. Then he got out his phone and said:

?: This is unit 1, the asset is on the move. Get L ready.

?*: Understood.

?: Also, secure subject Infinite, we don't want her getting in our way...

?*: Understood, sir.

The man smirked and disappeared into the shadows.

AN: Duh duh duhhhhhh! What will hapend next? You'l see...Enjoy! Dark out!