• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •

Start from the beginning

Zoro placed a hand on the back of her head and leaned his forehead against hers. "You've got quite the chemistry with everyone here."

"And yet my chemistry with you is the most precious kind. Nothing anyone else can have. You're my one and only true treasure. You have me and I have you. Like it's always been."

The green-haired listened to her before he grinned a bit only for her. "I love you V."

"I love you too." She grinned as she caressed his cheek. Giving him a small quick peck before pulling away.

Zoro hid his own grin from her before turning to the other's as he spotted Kaya. "Sorry about the mess. You'll probably be needing a new staff."

Kaya shook her head. "It's quite alright. I think I'm done with staff for a while." She spoke.

"It's a shame we can't collect their bounty." Zoro huffed.

"No, no." Nami spoke up. "The marines already know where we are. We need to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Where are we gonna go?" Luffy asked. "We don't even have a ship anymore."

"Actually..." Venus chimed in. "Kaya said we could have the ship with the figurehead of the sheep."

"Really?! No way! How did you do it?" Luffy asked.

"I have an irresistible charm." Venus joked as she smiled at them.

"She's right. After our girl talk last night and with you guys saving my life, I wanted to provide the ship as a token of my gratitude." Kaya spoke. "If you will accept it of course."

"We do!" Luffy grinned like usual as he was beaming about it.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Kaya lead the group to the shipyard and to the boat their captain had set his eyes on. "Here it is." She spoke. "All yours."

"Wow." Luffy spoke. "That looks like your lawyer friend Merry." He added.

Venus gave him a slight nudge for reminding her of her dead friend.

"Merry ran the shipyard right after my parents passed away." Kaya explained. "He was their dearest colleague and my oldest companion."

Venus lightly walked over as she hugged her lightly before pulling away.

"Well then his memory shall live on." Luffy spoke. Standing infront of the ship. "I hereby name this ship.. the Going Merry."

Hearing him say that made Kaya smile. "It's yours now." She spoke. "Your new home."

"Thank you for everything Kaya." Luffy spoke in appreciation. He liked her already. Letting out a scream as he hugged his small crew and cheered.

Venus laughed lightly at how excited he got over the ship they had both gotten excited about the day before. Standing between Nami and Zoro as she patted Luffy on the shoulder.

Luffy grinned before walking over to Usopp. "Usopp! What are you waiting for? Go grab you're things." Luffy spoke up as he reached the male. "Vex, you too."

"What stuff?" Usopp asked confused.

"What are you talking about?" Vex asked.

"He sees great potential in you." Venus spoke up as she watched. Knowing that Luffy saw something in him.

"You're coming with us, right?"

"What? N-no i couldn't.." Usopp replied.

Vex shaking his head as well as he thought about it. "Are you sure Luffy?" He asked.

"I am." Luffy informed.

"Just come on already." Zoro spoke up. Mostly towards Usopp only. Hating Vex already.

"We'll be happy to have a good shot on board." Luffy added in a beam.

"But.. I couldn't leave Syrup Village. Kaya needs me." Usopp spoke up.

Kaya walked over before pulling him aside and having a small talk with him. She wanted him to do something other than take care of her. Something that he might enjoy doing.

Venus watched them as she smiled. "Those two are definitely made for one another. So cute." She spoke as she laid her head on Nami's shoulder a bit. It was a long trip ahead of them but she had the best people for a crew.

Vex turned away from them as he knew that his plan was moving slightly faster than he had anticipated.

"Vex?" He heard the familiar voice as he turned to the owner of it.

"Venus."

"Aren't you coming with us?" She asked him quietly.

"I-."

"It would be a long journey and Luffy sees something in you. You have to join us."

"Alright. If you think that he is right then I will. Thank you for having me." Vex smiled at her. Glancing behind her at the jealous Zoro. Sending him a small smirk.