Bonus Chapter - Asher's POV

She looks so fucking good. She doesn't just look incredibly sexy she's also the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

I want to tell her, I want to tell her so bad. I just want to kiss her and tell her how beautiful she is but I can't. That's too real for what we're doing, especially since she doesn't feel the same for me.

So, I've got to pretend I'm just a wild, hormonal teenager. When really she's just so extraordinarily gorgeous I can't see straight.

I won't lie, while she's beautiful she is also hot. She's so sexy and she doesn't even try, she doesn't even know the effect she has on me without her even trying.

Sometimes we're kissing or I'm just looking at her and I can't help but think how badly I want her. How badly I want to erase all the bad things and memories Jones did to her. I want her to feel good not forced.

But I know she's just not ready for that, and she may never be with me. But I hope she will be one day and she'll won't be scarred forever.

I want her to experience the things she deserves. She deserves to be told how beautiful she is every day and she deserves to be treated like a princess and to be held and kissed. But she also deserves to feel pleasure, and to want more and to moan until her throat hurts.

She deserves everything.