3 - Alright, so there's a new guy

I fling up in my bed and scream, my breathing rapid

I fling up in my bed and scream, my breathing rapid. It was just a dream, Allie. Just a dream. Why'd it feel so real then?

Still hyperventilating, I look over to my clock. 6:47. I groan and flop back down. Ugh, I've got to get up for school. I so don't want to go. Ugh. Wyatt and Joey said they'd be here at 7:15 to pick me up, so I've got to start getting ready.

I muster up all the courage I have and pull myself up out of bed. I put on some music and start preparing for the day ahead.

Today, I think i'm going to wear my hair down. I brush my teeth, put my contacts in, and finally put my uniform on.

Our school uniforms aren't that bad, thank goodness. The girls wear a black skirt, a white button down shirt with a dark green low rise fitted vest, and a black tie. So, basically our school ripped off Slytherin House.

Pink lip oil glides across my lips, macara over my eyelashes, and now I'm ready. I grab my bag and skip down the stairs. As soon as my foot hits the last step, my front door bursts open.

"Fuck off, Wyatt! Fuck. Off," Joey yells out the door and then slams it. She sighs and jumps onto my barstool. "We gotta hurry, Wyatt's being a fucking baby."

I laugh and shake my head, opening the door back up. Outside, Wyatt's black jeep is parked beside the curb. He's leaning against it scrolling on his phone. I smile a little and close the door once Joey and I are both outside.

He snaps his head up and smiles at me. Joey moodily gets into the passenger side. Wyatt rolls his eyes and pushes himself off the car, leaning down so that only I can hear him.

"What do I look like, a fucking chauffeur? For fuck's sake."

I snicker as we both get into the car. "Where's Austin and Brady?" I ask as we start driving.

"Austin's taking Lizzy to school and Brady wanted to train for tryouts later today so he drove separate," Wyatt says. I nod and reach over the front console, turning on the radio.

"And next up we have the new single Bed Sheets by our favorite teen artist, Asher Loving. Take a listen," it says through the car.

"Isn't that guy on tour?" Wyatt asks, turning the corner. "Think so, last I heard," Joey responds.

"Pretty good song," I think outloud. The longer I listen, the more I like the song. The voice who sings it is quite pretty, too. Really pretty, actually.

Soon, after a bit of driving, we pull into the school's parking lot. East Oakland High School. Great place to lose your will to live.

By the front of the school there's a huge crowd. If i had to guess, probably post Christmas Break gossip catchup.

Immediately we spot Austin and Brady's cars parked together, Austin leaning against his and Brady laying across the hood. Wyatt swiftly pulls in next to them and we all get out.