8 - Deal.

Woah

Woah.

This place is huge. Huge, and really nice. Everything in here practically screams rich.

What have I gotten myself into?

It's so open in here, so airy. Tons of windows all over the place. Right when you walk in, there's a big living room to your left, with a big black sectional couch, chairs to match it, a glass table in the middle, and a giant flat screen on the wall. Past that are rooms and hallways.

To the right is a huge kitchen with a big black marble island in the middle and white barstools. Everything in the kitchen looks new. Like it has never even been used before.

And through a big doorway is a beautifully elegant dining room with a long table in the middle and a fancy light fixture above it. In front of me is an incredible staircase.

A crystal chandelier hangs over us and there's a big black rug lying over the hardwood floors. I have never felt more out of place in my life. I feel like I can't even breathe in here.

"Pick your jaw off the floor, love, you look like you're having an orgasm and I haven't even touched you," Asher's hot breath hits my neck as he whispers into my ear.

"I hate you," I say back, still distracted by his house. He lets out a low chuckle from behind me.

Out of nowhere, a man talking into a phone walks out of one of the long hallways in this place. He's tall, with short brown hair, and he's wearing purple slacks and a white button-up shirt tucked into it.

"I don't care just do i-" he stops as he sees us. "Whatever, listen I'm going to have to call you back. Just get it done," he growls into the phone.

Asher takes a step forward and slightly in front of me as the man hangs up his phone.

"Where have you been? And who's this?" He looks me up and down and I instinctively step a little further behind Asher.

"This is her," Asher grits his teeth. Asher looks really tense, angry even.

"This is her?" The man says in a shocked tone as his finger points at me. Asher nods.

The man's eyes meet mine. They look to be a dark and menacing shade of blue. A shiver shoots down my spine.

"Let's talk in my office." He turns and starts walking. I look up at Asher but he doesn't look back, he just follows. So, I do too.

We pass a couple of rooms until we're led into one in particular. It's a large room, like everything else in this house. It has a color scheme of dark green.

There are two bookshelves lining the walls and a brown desk in the middle of the room, one chair behind it and two chairs in front of it.

I slowly walk in, nerves lining my stomach, as the man closes the door behind me.