26 - Now go back out and act like a good girl

༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛
Short-spicy chapter ‼️
༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛

༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛Short-spicy chapter ‼️༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛༛

I have never wanted to die more than I did this week. The amount of abuse I've been through, from multiple people, and still, I've never been more miserable.

What has he done to me?

It's been so awkward this week. So, so awkward. He won't touch me, he barely looks at me. How can he be so okay while I am so miserable.

I just wish I could touch him, hold him, look at him, anything. I literally fucking live with him and yet I miss him so much.

I don't know how I'm going to get through this tonight. Tonight, the charity event that will be the last time I'm Asher's "girlfriend".

What will happen then?

It won't be the same, that's for sure. Wait, where will I stay? I can't stay here anymore, it'll be too painful. I guess I'll just have to go back to my dad. I just want to be with Asher, is that so horrible?

Yes, cause he's a hot, famous teenage boy and you're a broken little whore.

Great. Can't even go into my own mind without being called a whore.

I sip on my water as I pace in Asher's room. My makeup's done. Hair, done. Now I have to put on my dress.

Asher offered earlier to just get ready in the spare room, even though this is his room and I should probably be staying in the spare room if anything.

I slowly walk to the door where a dress case is hanging, inside is my dress for tonight's event.

I wonder if he picked this one out too. I wonder if he'll like it.

Shut up Allie, you're not going to be with him for much longer.

I shake the thought away and pull the zipper of the holder down. I gently, and slowly, lift my fingers and move the coverage out of the way.

It's... it's beautiful. It's beautiful... and simple...and elegant... and just like my style.

My mind is all over the place as I look at it. I slowly reach up and run my fingers over the white silk fabric of it and immediately a smile comes onto my face.

It's so pretty.