17 - We'll just be fake dating woth benefits

It's Friday, which means it's been five days since I fucked up

It's Friday, which means it's been five days since I fucked up. The entire week Allie's been acting weird, ignoring me, and being awfully quiet. I mean, I don't exactly blame her.

I can't believe I got fucking hard just two days after she told me about what happened to her. I probably hurt her or scared her. Oh, I hope I didn't scare her. I wouldn't be able to take it if I did.

I didn't mean for it to happen, really I didn't. But when her soft fingers glided over my skin and she gazed at the spot just above my underwear line I couldn't control the dopamine in my veins.

I swear, I'm such a pervert. But, I mean, you try looking down at the girl you have feelings for on her knees touching you. You'd go fucking mad too.

She hasn't been sleeping. I can tell when I look into her pretty eyes. Is it because of me? I hope not, or consider me the devil for hurting her like that, for keeping her from sleep.

We're sitting in the library now. She's across from me, and she looks so tired. She looks like she can't concentrate, like she can't even hold her pretty head up.

"Allie?" I say quietly.

She immediately looks up at me, snapping back to reality. "Hm?" She rubs her eyes.

"You alright love?" I say, trying to get her to look at me but she won't.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

She's not fine. "Can I talk to you?"

She nods, only halfway looking at me. I immediately take her hand and pull her out of her seat, leading her to the storage closet for privacy. The heat from her hand is so comforting.

I close the door behind us and flick the light on. My gaze lands on her and she looks up to meet it but looks away almost instantly. "What's going on?" I ask in a stern voice.

"What? Nothing," she chuckles unnaturally.

"That's bullshit, you've been acting weird all week."

"No I haven't. How have I been acting weird?"

"You're just not acting yourself."

She snorts. "And how do you know how I usually act, you've only known me for a couple of weeks."

My jaw tightens as my heart drops a little, but I keep my eyes on her regardless. "When was the last time you got any sleep?" I ask, ignoring her previous comment.

"Last night," she lies.

I look into her eyes in a way that makes it hard for her to look away. "Why are you lying?" I ask.

She looks down and crosses her arms. "Look, I'm fine. Can you please just let it go?"

I shift on my feet and let out a low sigh. She won't tell me now, but maybe I can get her to later. "Fine. Only if you'll have dinner with me tonight."