【S2 Blue Lock Saga】i'm sorry, but

Start from the beginning

«Where to, Young Lady?»

Yui looked down at the phone and pondered for a moment. If Sae wasn't going to pick up the phone, then she would have to come and get him herself.

As if to reaffirm her resolve Yui nodded to herself before she gave the instruction to her driver.

«To the U-20 Training Hall.»

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ . 
O R B I T
ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶✦ 

U-20 Training Hall

Yui-chan😍💕

That beautiful soft sounding name lit up the screen of Shidou's phone. The moment he saw that a proud smirk appeared on his face.

Shidou accepted the call and threw his head back whilst he ran a hand through his hair.

«You finally called~ Are you feeling lonely now, Yui-chan?» Shidou said with a hint of excitement. He didn't care about whatever was happening between Sae and Yui. Afterall, all was fair in love and war.

Shidou could hear the other end of the line grow incredibly quiet and somber. Without his knowledge, Yui was actually reconsidering her decision. For just a split second, she thought that calling him might have been a big mistake.

«...Mhh...» Yui hummed softly.

«... It's about Sae.» She then continued.

Hearing the seriousness and somberness in her voice, Shidou clicked his tongue. This wasn't even about winning one of them over, he couldn't even find a space to squeeze himself in with Yui being this blunt about matters. Even if Sae was oblivious, Shidou was not.

«Tch, boring.» Shidou mumbled.

«... Sorry for that.» Yui responded. She then decided to change the topic before Shidou could hang up on her.

«Do you know where he is?»

«I do~» Shidou smirked playfully as he glanced at the red-head who had finally noticed the phone on his hand. Sae stared him down with an unimpressed look in his eyes.

«Then, can you tell-»

«But I don't wanna share~»

«...huh-»

«Just come to the match tomorrow if you care so much.»

«Wait, Shid-»

Shidou ended the call before Yui could question him anymore. He smirked to himself and walked towards Sae with a big grin. 

«Sae-chan~ Want to hang out with me some more?»

Yui stared at the ending call sign with mild irritation welling up in chest. She found herself increasingly annoyed at the invention of phones. For all of its conveniences it was quite a headache at times.

Yui sighed softly and looked out of the window.

'The match tomorrow... Who is to say that I'm not gonna be a bother to him if I appear...' Yui thought to herself mildly hesitant.

Her mind was filled with doubts. Even if she appeared, there was no guarantee that it wouldn't affect Sae's performance tomorrow. He might be mad right now. He might think of her as a liar. She didn't know what Atobe had said to him, but Yui really wished it happened at a better time, when she was ready... and Sae as well.