16

[ Blith Open Auditorium | February 1st ]

"Now, we're finally moving to the highlight of the event today, it's now time for the school band, Astellz to heat up the stage!" the mc announced making the crowd went loud in excitement. "Park Jay, fighting!" Sunoo cheers, follows by the other five around him making the guitarist let out a small smile. "won, camera" Jake utter making the latter hand him the fim camera, "just hold it" Jungwon said making him nod.

"It's been a long time right? today, we'll perform two songs for today, are you ready?" The lead vocalist of the band, Ji Hyunmin asked which make the crowds went loud. "Wéi, let's go" the latter signaled the drummer to enter the que before Jay start to play his piece along with the keyboard player.

"you give me fever.." The lead vocalist sings, it's a song which he wrote himself and performed on 2017 Chuseok Festival which received a big reaction and good feedbacks from all over the school.

"what i gotta do?"

"뜨거운 손이!"
(my hands heat up)

"너를 찾아도,"
(even if i look for you)

"i cannot have it!"

The crowds responded lively through out the song until it ends, Jake take a few photographs of Jay on the stage for memories. "are you ready for the second song?" Yakama Jiho, the keyboard guy asked the crowd where they reply with a loud yes. "Our second song, is a new one. Our, guitarist. Jay. recently wrote them, I hope you guys love it, it's called... Blockbuster" The latter continue making the crowd went loud as they give another loud applause to the band before Jay starts the song que.

"he manage to finish them within all the chaos" Heeseung utter, a little impressed with the guitarist. "he never mention anything about this right?" Sunoo asked making the other shake their head.

"정해진 길은 없어
(There is no set path)

내가 정해 기로
(I decide my path)

불가능도 가능케
(Makes the impossible possible)

안된다면 CG
(If not, use CG)

Everyday's like a party 지루한 충고는 뒤로
(Everyday's like a party Leave boring advice behind)