21

[ Jeju-do | 10PM ]

[ Jeju-do | 10PM ]

The laughter of the guys have died down and they are all currently enjoying the silence, not to forget cold night sea breeze. "I'm..so happy, Just, happy. And it feal unreal" Jake break the silence as he scoff in disbelief making the other turn to him and smile, "how happy it would be if life could be this good every day.." Jay mumble, loud enough for the other to hear, "right? it would be so peaceful..." Sunoo continue, as he let out a relent sigh. "no, we're happy because we're together. Then, we'll just have to stay by each other in the future" Jungwon try to lift the mood.

"we're so different, Yang Jungwon. But surely, we all want to leave. we just have a year" Sunghoon reply to the class vice president, "so what if we're going on a different path? we're not seperated by..death" Jungwon defend his opinion, sounding a little hesitant to say the last word. "Won's right, no matter how far we're apart from each other. This is our home, even if it's not what you're feeling.. I know I feel home" Heeseung interrupts, looking down as he pour his mind while the the other let out a faint smile. They know they feel the same, they surely know that.

"Let's sleep, it's almost midnight. if we're going to have fun tomorrow then we'll need enough rest" Riki utter before he let out a small yawn which surprise himself. Sleepy and drowsy, he hasn't been feeling that for the past two years. "I'm sleepy.." Riki mumble to himself in disbelief. "Riki's right, let's get to sleep" Sunoo continue making the other nod before they all stand from their seat, making their way to the caravan, Heeseung, Jay, Jungwon stay in the smaller while Sunghoon, Jake, Sunoo and Riki stay in the bigger or the main caravan.

"all these funs..remind me of my parents. I suddenly miss them" Sunoo mutter, laying on his bed, loud enough for Riki to hear as his bed is on top of Sunoo's. "then hit them up" Riki suggested, but Sunoo scoff playfully, which confused the latter. "they won't pick up, they're..busy" Sunoo reply, knowing damn well that's not the reason why they both won't pick the call up. He is still living because of his parents will, which they apparently save up to fifty millions for him to use in the future.

"just try, who knows they'll pick up" Riki utter, peeking at him from above, making Sunoo sigh. Sunoo open his contact and hesitately tap on his mother number, calling her but of course, it goes into voicemail. "see?she's busy, she's working overnight" Sunoo sigh as he lock his phone while Riki lay back on his bed. "What did they work as?" Riki curiously ask, "my mom is a nurse, dad is a orthopaedic" Sunoo answered, receiving a hum from the guy above him. "that explains everything" Riki utter, Sunoo let out a faint chuckle. "right? I even dreamed of being a radiologist, I like how my dad analyze those patients scan." Sunoo reply, "you can achieve it, just trust the flow" Riki mutter before silence filling the space as they all have their eyes close.

A few hours pass that it's midnight, twelve in the morning. Sunghoon get up from his bed, casually scanning the space to look if anyone is up before he reach for a piece of cigarette and a lighter, proceed to walk out the caravan, walking closer to the ocean, enjoying the slight cold breeze wrapping around his body. He put the piece in between his lips, about to light it up before he recall something. Jungwon and him first meet up. Sunghoon scoff as he remove the cigarette from his mouth, sighing. "fine, if you say it's bad then I'll stop.." Sunghoon mumble as he walk back to their caravan, throwing the cigarette out in the barely alive bonfire before entering their sleep place.

" Sunghoon mumble as he walk back to their caravan, throwing the cigarette out in the barely alive bonfire before entering their sleep place

[ 9AM ]

"rise and shine, Mr President" Riki oppose as he open the curtain across Jake's bed, allowing the sunshine to hit his face making him groan. "Riki, I swear, I'll kill you" Jake groan as he cover his eyes with his palm as it stings, leaving the mischievous latter chuckle. "I never, once, expect that Riki is this mischievous.. I thought he's cold as ice" Sunghoon utter, "me too, but when we started the Art Assessment, I realised that he's not that bad, he's warmer than I thought he could be" Sunoo continue while he dry his hair using a small towel.

"guys, me and Jay want to buy kimbap from the convenience store, do you want anything?" Jungwon aske as soon as he open the door. "melon bread" Sunoo reply making Jungwon nod before he turn his head to look at the other three on the other side of the caravan, "snacks.. I don't know, chips or something, just snacks" Jake utter, still have his eyes closed by his arms, "gums.." Sunghoon mutter after a little hesitation making Jungwon let out a small smile, as he quickly catch what's his intentions on buying them. "alright, We'll be back in roughly fifteen" Jungwon continue before leaving the four. "what time we're leaving for the beach?" Jake ask, finally sit up on his bed with an opened eyes. "ten something, after the quick breakfast" Riki answered.

 "ten something, after the quick breakfast" Riki answered

[ Blith | May 10th ]

"your examination will start on the very next week as you know, Please prepare yourself nicely as starting from this semester, the one who received more than one Fail will get a punishment from the school" Mrs Yoon, the History teacher and the Head of Academy utter making the class look at each other. "punishment such as?" Heeseung asked in monotone, thinking if he should do his study or not, for the past three months, he have been joining only a few of races and he's planning joining one for the upcoming week.

"more than one fail, you are required to clean up the whole school area on Saturday, but more than three, you'll get.. expelled, we don't want that right?" The woman reply as she eyed all of the students in class. Lee Heeseung and Park Jay exchange glances with each other, they always got two or three fails in their report cards. "let's do well" Jay mumble to himself as he look down to his book, starting to focus more on the lesson. "let's study together, through video call. that way, there's no need to go out and we're safe" Jake suggested, whispering to Sunghoon who's sitting behind him making the latter nod.