1

The bell rings making the remaining students in the hallway rush into their classes

The bell rings making the remaining students in the hallway rush into their classes. It's the first day of school for the year of 2018 in Blith Boy International High School. The said school is ranked as the 8th of the best high school in the world wide. They have a very low percentage of failures amongst students, there's only 0.14% of the students who receive their grades lower than D.

It's the second most prestigious school in South Korea, and they accept students widely from every single countries listed in the world. But most of students are either Korean, Japanese or Chinese. There's only a few student that came from other countries.

"practice will be held at 3" Riki let his teammates know before he run into his class. Class 3-5. He made it just in time before the homeroom teacher step into the class. He scan the class, looking for an empty seat and see one in the back of the class making him walk there.

The homeroom teacher slide the door open and put his books on his desk. "good morning class, I'm Joo Hojin, you can call me Mr. Joo and I'm your homeroom teacher for this year. I hope you guys don't cause any problem along the year" Mr Joo utter to the class.

"let me take you guys attendance for today. Kim Sunoo?"

"present" the boy in the middle right seat of the class answered. "Riki, present. Monari Haru?" he continue to call, not bother to call Riki as he already saw him. "here, sir" the said boy answered.

"Moon Hamin?also here.Park Sunghoon?"

"here"

"Park Jay"

"present, sir"

"Xu Zhēngmí?"

"here, sir"

The teacher continue to call out their names. Sim Jake, Lee Geon, Yoon Jimin, Yang Jungwon, Lee Heeseung, Cho Hwan, Choi Minhyuk, Takada Hima, Hân Liú. Those are the remaining names that are being called.

"now, let's pick the class president shall we? tell me the candidates" he continue, the students in the class look at each other and realize that they didn't knew almost half of them as they were in a different class before but there are a few familiar popular faces. The class remain silent after almost a minute making the older sigh.

"Sim Jake, you're the class president. Yang Jungwon, Vice president, that's it. now let's our lesson." The older ordered making all the students nod before taking out their material for the class.

" The older ordered making all the students nod before taking out their material for the class

The bell ring for the second time of the day signing that it is now recess period. the boy named Park Jay walk out from his class, walk to the opposite way of the school cafeteria, walking to the broadcasting room of the school.

He step into it and see his guitar on the corner of the room making him sigh in relief. He left his electric guitar in school so his father won't find out about him being in the school band. But he keep his acoustic one in his room for practice.

He pull out a folded sheet from his behind pockets, reaching for the guitar and start practicing for his upcoming performance which is the official ceremony of the New Year. As he is humming the melody of the song, the door slide open, startled him, making him turn his head fast to his left and see a familiar face.

"it's you. Jay, right?" the guy oppose making the guitarist nod. "in case you forgot, I'm Jungwon, we're in the same class" he continue making the guitarist nod again. "what are you doing here?" Jay asked the latter, making him lifting his hand which show a piece of paper.

"broadcasting, I'm force to replace someone by the principal" He answered before he walk closer to the other guy. "do you know how to turn these shit on, can you help?" Jungwon asked making the latter nod as he put his guitar away, signing the guy to enter the studio which he do so.

Jay turn on the sound system, lifting his arm, counting down from 3 before Jungwon will be on live recording making the one inside nod his head as a 'ready' sign for the latter to continue the countdown. Jay's finger decrease until all of his fingers are folded, and he increase the microphone sound through all the hallway.

"2nd January 2018, New Year Goals & Confession Box"

"They found me again, I don't know when they will stop looking but they keep going on"

"by that, it means that I got hurt again. I got hit. I hate how I look so weak in front of them when I give my all"

"my coping mechanisms are probably stay smiling in front of others, it gaslight my self too. So my goal for this year is.."

"...to live"

Jungwon gulp as he stare at the letter with an unfamiliar handwriting, he can feel his hand is slightly shaking. "For the anonymous who have wrote this, I hope you found your happiness and anyone who's been hurting you get banished from the world. I hope you live happily...until the end. That's all for today session from me, Yang Jungwon class 3-5" Jungwon end the broadcast, signing Jay to cut it off making the guy nod.

He feels slightly jealous, He is jealous of the anonymous about how he can wish to live, but he is also thankful that he doesn't have to wish for it as he know his own fortune. "thanks, I'll get going" Jungwon utter as he left the room leaving Jay behind. "the anonymous life is a chaos, who could it be..no, don't be intrigued Jay, it's nothing" Jay mutter to himself as he continue practice untill the recess period finish.