Park Sunghoon

"I'm going out" I utter as I walk pass my father and his few friends, not bother waiting for his reply before exiting the house

"I'm going out" I utter as I walk pass my father and his few friends, not bother waiting for his reply before exiting the house. Last school year will start tomorrow, and I'm more than glad it will. I want to stay out of the house but I'm often trapped inside when it comes to school break.

I went up to my house roof, taking out the new box of cigarettes that I manage to stole from my father. It just me and him, I don't have a mother. More like she left us, I want to do so too.

my father is a drug dealer, if there's someone that I need to state as the one I hate the most, it will be him. Rolling me into a prestigious school is the only thing I would thanked him for, except the fact that I got in because of the scholarship that I gain from my study.

I pull out the lighter and light up the cigarette before putting it in between my lips. I wouldn't say that I'm a nice person myself, the only thing I paid attention to is my grades which what will kept me in the school and help me later. I want to study far away from home so I won't get involved in anything related to my father.

as a straight A+ students of the school, that would be easy to do, minus the fact I have zero point in school curriculum which is what I need to work for. But I really don't want to, it will surely force me to be friends with some random guys in the school, and they could disclose the secret that I've been kept from everyone for my whole life.

"I'm not letting anyone crush my good name"