23

[ May 14th | 12:48AM ]

Heeseung moves his body, left and right, sitting on a swivel chair. He have his eyes on the opened book that he had left since the call with the boys ended, "is he okay?" Heeseung mutter under his breath as he released a sigh, thinking about Jay condition. Something in him tell him to help the latter, but he doesn't know how to. Based on how Jay talked about his father before, he is strict but what happened today is completely shocking to them.

Just then, his phone rings, 'ByunGi Hyung', that's what it shows making him pick the call up right away. "hyung, wae?" Heeseung asked as soon as he pick it up, "there's one in the town tonight, do you want to join?" the older asked making Heeseung bit his lower lips. His gaze divert towards the book and he try to smack some sense into him as he know he can't fail the subject anymore. "I don't think I—"

"the prize is 1,000,000,cash" the older cut him making him shut his mouth as he sigh before smirking. "bring it on" he reply, hearing a chuckle from the other side of the call, "1:20AM, Seonyi Road, get here now" the older tell before cutting the line. Heeseung is thinking about keeping the money for Jay if he need anything, "you have won for numerous times Lee Heeseung, let's do this again" He mutter before reaching for his bike key, exiting his house.

 Heeseung is thinking about keeping the money for Jay if he need anything, "you have won for numerous times Lee Heeseung, let's do this again" He mutter before reaching for his bike key, exiting his house

"we started here and end right here, through this path, first place, 1,000,000,cash." ByunGi tell the five racers once again. One of them known as the champion of all races for a long time, Yoo Injoo. Lee Heeseung knew him too, of course, but he never once compete with the older. It's understandable why he is here,the first prize worth a living. Heeseung smirk as he see the older holding the cash in his hands before he keep it in his sling bag as Heeseung put on his head guard. "bring it on" Heeseung.

"Lee Heeseung, right? from Blith..I thought I heard a wrong name before you came. Didn't expect a prestigious high school ace to be here" Injoo utter making Heeseung smirk, "I'm that famous? nice to meet you, Mr Yoo" Heeseung reply making the older beside him scoff. "Let's see how fast you are" Injoo utter which Heeseung reply with a sly smile, "you're don't want to underestimate this minor, I afraid" Heeseung reply making the latter smirk. "Am I supposed to feel afraid?" the older joke around but Heeseung just keep his smirk on his face, silence creep up between the two before Heeseung bring his windshield down.

 "Am I supposed to feel afraid?" the older joke around but Heeseung just keep his smirk on his face, silence creep up between the two before Heeseung bring his windshield down

Heeseung pass through the line making the opponent groan in frustration. they slow down before stopping, Heeseung slide up his shield and smirk to the older. "how was that?are you sad to lose for the first time?" Heeseung utter smugly making the older smirk as ByunGi hand him the money. "seems like I'm underestimating you, Lee Heeseung" Injoo utter making Heeseung smirk, "yeah you did" He reply proudly before his eyes gaze turn to the other direction as he ruffle his hairs and see a familiar pair of eyes watching him in disappointment before walking away from the event making Heeseung smile drop.

"gotta go, got things to do, hit me up if there's a bigger rewards" Heeseung utter before he ride his bike away without waiting for the other to reply. he ride it in a slow pace before stopping beside the familiar figure. "get on" Heeseung ordered as he take off his head guard making the latter turn to him. "are you insane? you could get caught and you could get expelled! why bother building up your names if you chose to ruin it?" Sunoo remarks harshly making Heeseung sigh.

"just. get on, I'll send you home..aren't your legs sore? walking all the way from the city to go home?" Heeseung reply as he hand Sunoo his head guard. "i'm used to it, I used to do it a lot before, you should go back to them" Sunoo refused. "it's over, I swear. this is the last one, I just, need the money. get on, I'll get you home, it'll rain in no time" Heeseung say as he heard a rumble of the lightning through the sky above. Sunoo didn't reply anything making Heeseung harshly push the head guard to him making him groan. "I said get on, Kim Sunoo" He ordered making Sunoo roll his eyes before doing what the latter said.

"why the fuck do you need money? your parents are wealthy as fuck, Lee Heeseung" Sunoo rants as he get behind the rider after putting the head guard on. "you curse a lot today. why are you out? it's two in the morning" Heeseung asked as he drive away from the place. "I went to the hospital to see my grandmother, she is in a critical condition. My parents aren't here" Sunoo reply, less harsh than before. "Neighbourhoods name" Heeseung utter as he stop at the red light, "U.SEO Apartment" Sunoo answered making the latter nod as he head to the location.

"how long have you been involved with illegal racing?" Sunoo asked making Heeseung sigh, "two years. Now you know why my grades are bad. I didn't do it often this year. Because of you guys... Because I spend more time with you guys. I glad I did, don't get me wrong" Heeseung confessed making the latter nod. "don't get engage with it again, why bother to study when you're going to get expelled by this thing spreading" Sunoo advised him making him smirk, "I told you, this is the last time. I promise" Heeseung let out as he continue to ride towards the latter neighbourhood, dropping him off before coming back home.

—————————————————————
secrets within II