29

[ Oct 14th | 7AM ]

[ Oct 14th | 7AM ]

Jungwon wake up due to his alarm sound before he slowly reach for his phone and turn it off. His body felt..weird, that's what he realized as soon as he opened his eyes. It has felt off for the past few days but it feel so much weirder today and he doesn't know why. He can feel a slight difficulty with breathing so he slowly make his way towards his study table and take his medication before reaching for the body towel and walk into the warm quick shower, trying to ease the body pain using the lukewarm water.

His head is spinning that he couldn't even focus on anything, he feel like he's walking diagonally like a drunk person. He put on his school uniform, try to concentrate as he tie his school tie but his body feel a little tense, and cold than ever. "what..is this feeling.." he whine as he close his face with hus palms, trying to get a stable stance in front of the body mirror. He groan as he felt a convulsing pain in his head making him whine in pain before he try to rush to the door, reaching for the knob, slightly twist it, "eomma...." his voice came out as a whispered before his body collapsed to the ground, resulting a thud sound echoed around the house, alerting his mother in the kitchen.

the mother is cutting the chives to make a chive pancake when a faint thud can be heard from upstairs making her hands stop moving. "Jungwon.." the mother mumble before rushing to the boy room upstairs, surprise to see the slight creek of the boy bedroom door, she panickedly rush to open the door wide, and even more surprise to see her son laying on the floor. "Yang Jungwon!" she shout in panic as she reach the boy, caress the boy face trying to wake him up but ended up feeling how weak his pulse currently is. "shit, no—" the mother curse before he reach for the boy phone and use it to call the emergency.

 "shit, no—" the mother curse before he reach for the boy phone and use it to call the emergency

[ Blith Boy International High School | 9AM ]

"who's not here yet?ah..Yang Jungw—" Mr Joo utter, sighing, worried and sadness plastered on the older face making all the students in the class confused. "I have a bad news regarding him..this is supposed to be a secret but I think it's time for you guys to know" the teacher continue making them more confused, heavy on the six teenagers who spend most of their time with him. "Jungwon is in a critical condition, that's what his mom informed me just now" Mr Joo adds making the whole class shocked by the sudden news, moreover as the exact boy was doing fine until yesterday night.

"what?" Sunoo said in disbelief, "what do you mean critical?" Sunghoon asked making the older sigh. "when he was 10, he was diagnosed with a heart failure. Most of people live up to 5 years after diagnosis but Jungwon is so strong, he make it here with 20 percent chances, but he collapsed this morning and now he's in the Intensive Care Unit in Seoul Private Hospital, the doctor said they don't know if he could make it out this time.." The teacher answered making whole class even shocked, Heeseung reach his bag and run out of the class making the older shocked, "Lee Heeseung! You're going to get expelled if you do this!" The teacher shout through the hallway but the boy continue to make his way out of the school. "ssaem, I'm sorry.." Jake utter before he ran after the guy, later followed by the other four.

Heeseung take out his phone while running and his father number, He is usually in charge of cardiac patients. "dad" he call as the older pick up, "Lee Heeseung, aren't you supposed to be in class? I've work to do now, what's up?" the father reply, sounding like he's rushing too, "do you receive a student patient in the emergency?" Heeseung asked, panting as he stop for a while, waiting to cross the road. He is far ahead from the six, and the hospital is four kilometres away from the school. "student? i think yeah, a few, if I'm not mistaken one of them is from Bli—" Heeseung ended the call as soon as he confirmed Jungwon's availability in the emergency and continue to make his way to the building. But who knows what fate hold.. Even how fast they try to get there, time is always running, they felt the urge to be faster but fate is always undefeated isn't it? even if they feel they arrive in time, it's too late.

—————————————————————
secrets within VII