26

[ September 16th | U

[ September 16th | U.P. Condominium ]

"Your father doesn't know you're here?" Heeseung asked Jake who calmly answered the question with a faint 'no'. "he's out of town, and your parents won't be home today?" Jake asked making the room owner shake his head. Heeseung, Jake, and Jay decided to study overnight because they have a quick test on the very next day as a preparation of their final examination next month. "how's your practice today?" Jay question as he take a seat on Heeseung study table chair. "tiring of course, right after our final, we have to go to Canada for the real first round of  WBC" Heeseung answered making the two nod.

"but we'll graduate on next February, then who'll play for the second round if you win?" Jay asked this time, "after winning the eliminary round that day, the juniors have been doing well, they are almost as good as Liú and Hamin so I think Mr Kim will gradually trust them, I mean, he have too" Heeseung explain making them hum as they understand his point. Jake about to say something but the sound of the door opening after putting in the passcode making then surprise, "they weren't supposed to be home yet..?" Heeseung utter in confusion as he walk out of his room and welcomed by the sight of his mother figure.

"Whose shoes are those? Heeseung do you have friends over?" his mother asked making Heeseung freeze in his place, "yeah..you're back?" Heeseung awkwardly asked, "ah, I catch a cold and the director suggested me to take a rest for two days, that's why" the mother answered making Heeseung nod. The mother about to walk away but something catch her attention which stop her step and gradually making her smile, a sight of heads peeking from his son bedroom. "wait—I think I know you two" The mother utter making Heeseung turn to his back and realize she saw Jake and Jay.

Jake and Jay let out a small smile and bow their head to greet her properly making her smile widen. "what's your name?" the woman asked as she walk closer to the two figures, with Heeseung behind her. "Sim Jake, he is Park Jay" Jake answered on their behalf with a soft smile on his face, "so you're Jay and Jake? The thoughts of Heeseung being friend with people like you two make me happy.. I'm not always home, I hope you can watch him over for me. I'll be resting in my room, if you need me just call me" The older let out, turn to her son, caress his arm as she let out the last sentence before walking away after giving a last smile to them.

"you're mother perfume smell just like what my mom always put on, her favourite Camillia fragrance" Jake utter as they settle down in Heeseung's room once again. "really? you still remember that?" Heeseung asked in amazement making Jake smile and nod. "she use to decorate the house with Camillia's so the scent is still strong in my memory, thus, that's the only thing I grew up with" Jake reply, smiling. "I have this one thought" Jake add which make the two turn to him and giving all their attention to him,

"If I ever get married and have a daughter, I'll name her Camilleya" Jake continue making the two chuckle. "that's actually..pretty, I would call her Leya" Heeseung utter, thinking about those futures that they yet know the outcome, if they have the chance to be friends with each other for that long. "me too, but isn't it too early to think about this?" Jay continue, "it's called 'preparation' come on, at least I won't have to think about her name for a whole nine months" Jake reply making the latter nod.

"but why don't you named her, your mother name straight away?" Jay asked making Jake sigh. "if I marry someone who's Korean then It'll turn out as Charlotte something Sim, that sound off, if I marry a foreigner then it'll be Charlotte something Jake, and that sound even off so yeah" Jake explains.

"and you end the calculation here, if the decibel exceed four then round it up to three" Jake explain to the two making them nod, "this looks and feel easier than what I see in class" Heeseung utter making Jay scoff and nod as he agree with the st...

"and you end the calculation here, if the decibel exceed four then round it up to three" Jake explain to the two making them nod, "this looks and feel easier than what I see in class" Heeseung utter making Jay scoff and nod as he agree with the struggling latter. "it's already one, we should sleep" Jay continue as he stretch his arms out with a sigh after studying for almost four hours straight. "I need water.." Jake mutter, "you can just take some in the kitchen, I'm going to the bathroom for a second" Heeseung utter making Jake nod as they walk out of the room.

Heeseung walk to the kitchen to see if Jake manage to find what he need but welcomed by the sight of Jake putting two small oval pill on his palm before consume them and throw the cutted empty pill board in the trash bin making Heeseung frown. "I forgot to tell you where I put the glasses but seems like you find them" Heeseung utter after a few seconds making Jake turn around and smile, "I was about to ask too but then I found them in the top cabinet" Jake reply as he walk away, heading to the latter bedroom.

Heeseung take a glass and fill it with semi-hot water, taking a sip from it and look if Jake have enter the room before he hear the door close. Heeseung then crouch down and try to find the pill board that the latter just threw away. "is he sick?" Heeseung question before his hand stop as he found exactly what he is looking for. He pick it up and make his way to his parents bedroom, knocking aggressive yet softly as he remembered how his mom isn't in her best condition.

A few seconds after, the door open reveal the older with a tired face making Heeseung feel a little regret on disturbing her sleep, "eomma..I need your help, are you okay? Sorry, I'm supposed to ask this tomorrow" Heeseung utter making the mother surprise, she swear she haven't heard Heeseung said the word for years, due to her absence and how Heeseung barely talked when they're all home. "what is it? what do you need?" She asked softly as she hold his arm.

Heeseung pull out something from his hoodie pocket, and show it to her. "what is these for?" Heeseung asked, almost whispering as he keep glancing at his bedroom door in case Jake walk out. She take the pill board abd read the medication name, "it's antidepress—where do you get this?" The older asked in worry while Heeseung is still in shock with what he just heard, "Jake.."he mumble in worry.

—————————————————————
secrets within IV