8

[ Lesshìré Residence | 6:12PM ]

"done" Jake utter as he put a band aid over Sunghoon's nose bridge where he had scarred. Jake then close the first aid kit and put it on his bed nightstand and sit on his bed edge, watching the six throughly. "now, I have bad news" Jake continue which catch everyone attention, making them turn to him. "what's worse than going home like this" Jay utter as he look at the four bruised classmates.

"I don't think you can go home tonight" Jake reply make them surprise, heavy on Sunghoon and Jay. "wait, what—why?" Sunghoon questioned with a frown on his face, "my dad could see you guys walk out of the house and we're all will be done for" Jake explain. "I'm not allowed to bring anyone, I'm not even allowed to let someone know I live in the residence, not even school. It's worse that he'll knew that you guys was here when he visited me an hour ago" He adds.

"my dad won't like it either" Jay mutter in frustration before letting out a sigh. "what will he do if he find out?" Heeseung asked out of curiosity, "banned from the country? I don't know if he's down for killing but I don't want to underestimate him, he's more than you ever expect" Jake answered making all of them sigh.

"I'm okay sleeping here, my parents aren't home today" Heeseung utter as he put down his phone after checking his parents schedule. They usually home only one to two days for each week and they were home yesterday which means they're out again today. "I choose to live, my parents will be fine with it" Sunoo continue as he scoff, "I can say I sleep over after a late practice" Riki add. "I just need to inform my parents" Jungwon continue.

"I—I'll try" Sunghoon sigh as he take out his phone while Jay still thinking of a way to not go home and get beat up for staying out. An idea pop up in his mind as he remember how his dad demands his mother to look for a tutor for him as his grade has been gradually falling lower and lower, he then look at Jungwon and Sunghoon which make the two confuse.

"what?" Sunghoon questioned harshly making  Jay roll his eyes, "tutor me" Jay let out making the two even more confuse. "tutor?out of sudden?" Jungwon asked making Jay sigh, "dad has been looking for a tutor for me, act like it, then I'm free. I'll pay you for helping me getting rid of the curfew" Jay explain making the two aces exchange glances with each other. Sunghoon is known to be the top student of the school, same goes to Jungwon, their cumulative grades aren't much to be compare, one will top with 0.1 or 0.2 higher than the other in every examination.

And it's better when his dad is aware of it. The thoughts of not coming home and hear his parents nonstop bickering is making his heart slightly happy, "250,000" Sunghoon oppose making Jay smirk, "deal" He reply making Jungwon and Sunghoon shock at how fast he agree as he take out his phone and dial his dad phone number.