20

[ Gwakji Province, Jeju Island | 2PM ]

"daebak..it's a sea" Sunghoon utter as he turn to Jake who's beside him making his smile widen as he peek out the window, "it's so pretty.. sunset or sunrise will be better" Jake reply making Sunghoon nod as they both admire the view outside by the shuttle bus window. "we need to get off on the next stop and walk around hundreds meters to the cabin" Lee Heeseung utter from the seat in front of them. Heeseung and Riki are there. As they manage to win the match with NYK of St. Gillenhall, and Riki asked for a month break from practice which the coach gladly granted. Heeseung and Riki bought the tickets by themselves using their money to spend their time together with the five by the ocean, taking it as a healing after coming over their hardships.

They all get off the bus as it arrives at the next stop. "wah, jjang ippeo" Jungwon say in awe as he eye the beach a mile away from them. "so...where should we walk to..?" Sunoo asked in confusion as he exchange glances with the others, "I think it's there, there's like roof of houses" Riki answered as he point at their left, "yeah, I just check it, let's go" Jay reply as he lead them towards the direction shown by the gps on his phone. "it's more like a caravan rather than a cabin" Heeseung add as he search the place where they're going to be staying for these two days.

"what is it called?" Jungwon asked, "Beach.boys" Jay answered. "It's kind of far away from the bus stop" Sunoo utter making the other nods, "there's a few cafes and restaurants near the place, we also bought things for barbecue so there should be no problem in terms of food" Jay continue, "is the 'tourist' beach far away?" Riki asked, "it's a little far, for today, let's just stay here, we'll go there tomorrow, we can have lunch there too" Heeseung suggested which they agree almost immediately.

 "It's kind of far away from the bus stop" Sunoo utter making the other nods, "there's a few cafes and restaurants near the place, we also bought things for barbecue so there should be no problem in terms of food" Jay continue, "is the 'tourist' b...

"ah, Nishimura-nim, that's against the law of the game" Jake groan emotionally making the others are laughing. They are given two caravans, one is slightly bigger than another which they decided to make it as their assembles place. They're currently playing board games, chess, to be simple and apparently, Riki isn't so familiar with the game. "I move it sideways and it comes in line with your king" Riki whines as he try to understand the game, "Riki, that's a 'knight', knights move in 'L' shapes" Sunghoon softly, explains. "who created chess?I swear I'll kill him.. Heeseung, take my place, I can't do this anymore" Riki groan as he stand up before Heeseung sit on his place.