EPILOGUE.

[ 30th Nov 2044 | Seattle, Washington ]

Camilleya Park, the 18 years old girl wanders around her house attic, trying to find something hers that her mom said she has put it there. "Mom! did you put them in the small or big boxes?" she asked, "big ones Amy! there's two, it's in one of those!" she heard her mom, Evelyn Huáng, faint reply from the kitchen."oof, it's so dusty up here" she utter as she remove a plastic that cover a big box, and see 2026 written on it making her confused.

"what is this?" she mutter before crouching down and open the box. And it's filled with her parents albums and a few little boxes, it's definitely not what she's looking for but she couldn't help but amazed to see the amount of memories they put in the box. She take out one of the album, and start to turn it pages by pages, admiring how happy both of her parents looks before and after getting married.

she let out a few faint giggle as she came across a few funny photos of them before she close it and put it back in the box but something catch her attention. A medium sized wooden box with an unfamiliar name carved on it, "Yang.. Jungwon? that sounds Korean.." she utter curiously as she take it out before letting out a faint cough that was cause by the dust that covered the box.

"this seems...older..?" she mumble before she carefully open the box, not wanting to break it. She then gasped to see a few old letters and bunch of pictures that have become yellowish or even brown on their corner, proving how old the thing was. She read all the unfamiliar names the letter was written for, she then see her dad names but it's only one out of the fives letters.

She put the letters aside and find bunch of acrylic keychains with various nicknames which includes her father name. It's written in both, English and Korean. "so, dad can speak Korean well? He said he's bad at it.." she frown. Jay never teach or speak to her in Korean even when he's half Korean which makes she is too.She puts the keychains on top of the letters she found just now and take all the pictures out and carefully examine each of them.

Her dad wrote names on the bottom of each printed pictures border making her slowly remember each faces. "So he's Yang Jungwon.." She mutter as she hold a photo of a teenage guy who have a silly face on which make her smile too. "He looks fun to be with.." she say as she take a look of the photo behind. "oh it's dad" she utter excitedly as she see a picture of her dad, with a guitar in his hand, on stage. "he was in a band?cool" she smile as she put the photo away.

"Park Sunghoon...he's kinda hot—wait—this guy" She utter before she take the letter that was written for her dad and found out it was from the guy in the picture. "He have dimple too" She continue as she take a last look before moving to the next photograph. "they're not Korean? Riki and Jake?" She questioned confusedly as she examine their face, she then see a picture of a guy in his school uniform, "Lee Hee..seung.." she read.

"They must be close friends..they look so happy" she mumble as she observe all their happy expressions, all the wide smile they had on while looking at each other. It portrays a lot of emotions but Happiness is the top feelings for sure, they look lovely. "but where are they now? have they split up?" She then decide to read each of the letter to fill her curiousity. she look at the date on top right corner of each letter and decide to read it in order.

 she look at the date on top right corner of each letter and decide to read it in order