Lee Heeseung

"it'll start on 2 in the morning like usual" the latter on the the side of the line say making hum, "what's in for the first place?" I questioned as I lay my back against the chair

"it'll start on 2 in the morning like usual" the latter on the the side of the line say making hum, "what's in for the first place?" I questioned as I lay my back against the chair. "100 thousand won" he answered making my lips curled into a smirk. "I'll be there" I utter before cutting the call.

Illegal motorbike racing.

it's a way of mine to gain money. Thus, I need to put my superbike in use, right? My parents couldn't care less, they are never home anyways, They work through night and days as a Specialist in the biggest hospital in town. All they provide me is the pocket money for school.

Attention.

Family-time.

Emotional needs.

none of that present in our child-parent relationship through out my 19 years of living. Maybe they'll bought everything I mentioned but there's no conversation in between. I started to get myself involved in illegal racing since i'm 17, when I get to know someone through the internet.

I don't know what come over me but I decide to trust him and begin to make my way out of the silent house almost every night to learn about racing. After a few months, I ask my parents for a bike which they fulfill right away.

I gain a lot from the race, I never get a place lower than second place, despite the fact that I do bad at school, a fail? that's normal, a C? maybe I do better than I expected. I don't make any friends at school, I don't believe anyone other than the older who got me into racing and I don't plan to disclose my passion of racing.

"I only have me, myself and I"