(22)

Madeline's POV:

We were putting up signs, but it was not who I wanted to put them up for, Dandy Mott- he was one of the clowns, not for us, but for that serial killer clown, before Edward Mordrake took him away.

I almost forgot that happened, until I saw Dandy again. "You really think anyone's gonna pay to see this rich nanny sing show tunes?" She may have had a few screws loose herself, but I had to agree with her.

Barbara beside her, "I wouldn't. He gives me the creeps" I felt bad for Evie that she had to even touch the poster. Barbara, "He keeps wanting to spoon-feed me."

I shake, "Ew" She looks to me and says, "I know, right?" We shake our heads in disapproval. She continues, "and then making these weird airplane noises."

Tattoo face, "We all should just leave. All of us. Join a new show" We look to her, "Penny, do you really think I'd there wasn't another option, some other freak show out there."

I look to her, "You tried to, but how well did that work out again?" Paul is right, "There's nowhere to go. Our world is dying, sweetheart. This is the end of the line. But we've got to eat."

Paul, "And that kid's got money pouring out of his ears. I say we let him keep feeding us until that lemon runs out of juice." I could not stand Dandy in the latest, so I did my best to stay away from him.

We agreed to leave the show because we hate him. Paul was legit willing to eat shit to keep the show running, but he couldn't take listening to Dandy's stupid whiny voice anymore- join the club, Paul.

Dandy is so fucking annoying with his whiny voice, I couldn't take it anymore- and that is why I agreed to leave with them. I couldn't take it for another second.