(3)

Madeline's POV:

Here in Jupiter, Florida. It is known to be a small, quaint town- as not a lot happens here. It's peaceful, quiet, and gives me some peace of mind.

I stand beside Jimmy, as he holds Ma Petite. We stand beside the entrance of the 'Freak Show' as Elsa walks beside the newcomers- Bette and Dot. Twins. Twins, who share one body, but who have two heads.

Jimmy, "Let's hope they start bringing in some paying customers, huh?" I smile at him, as I pat his shoulder softly.

I lived for the nights here in Jupiter. Here on the fairgrounds. Where the carousel horses spin round and round. And where the fairy lights are sprinkled above us.

I absolutely adore Ma Petite, and I guess I have always had a thing for Jimmy, but like he would notice me.

Meep, who likes to bite and chew the heads off of living things, for his own sport and amusement, was kind of intimidating Bette and Dot. You could tell that the twins had different personalities- Bette was more cheerful, while Dot resembled one more of a introvert.

Jimmy, being as kind as he is, spoke, "Hey. Don't be scared. Meep just got a little excited. It's not every day he comes across two beauties in one body. Hi. I'm Jimmy. Jimmy Darling."

Both Bette and Dot are now being referred to as 'The Siamese Twins' in the show. Evie, being as tall as she is was moving the advertisement, "Okey dokey, but we're out in the sticks."

Jimmy, "And this sign is rinky-dink." The man next to Jimmy says, "I don't like this, Jimmy. I don't like this at all. Cops already been snooping around once. And now you say they're looking for these two?"

He says, "Should we really be putting up a banner? Whole thing gives me an itch. What if we get raided?" I ask, "You're not worried?"

Elsa, "Why should I be? I survived the Stasi. I think I can deal with the simpletons of the Jupiter Police Department." He was speaking with Elsa, "I'll tell them the twins have been with us a month. It was only when they went back to check on their darling mother that they were attacked."

She looks to Jimmy and I, "You two worry about the banner. I'll take care of everything else." The man says to Jimmy and I, "I really hope Elsa knows what she's doing."

I say to him, "You got to look on the sunny side." Tires of a car screech beside us, "Hey, it's the freaks!" Jimmy became pissed, "Assholes! Come say it to my face!" They sped out of there like bats out of hell.

The man and I held Jimmy back from storming after the idiotic men. I say, "Relax, Jimmy. It's not worth it" Jimmy holds my hands close to his chest, "I tell you, sometimes I can't take it. The way they look at us. The way they treat us. It ain't right."

Evie insists, "That's showbiz." She was right, but we knew it was anything but.