(9)

Madeline's POV:

The waitress takes out her small notebook and pen and asks us, "What do you want?" Evie, "Salisbury steak should hit the spot" "I'll have the iceberg wedge. I'm watching my figure."

Paul stands up, "That looks pretty good. I think I'll just have that." Jimmy, "What are you having, Pepper?" She gets excited, "Meat loaf" Jimmy, "She'll have the Meat loaf" We smile at her excitement.

The waitress interrupts Paul, "Excuse me, that's not yours" just then Dell walks in, and grabs the whole room's attention, "Let me guess. This was your bright idea" He looks right at Jimmy.

Dell, "You eat at the camp" I rolled my eyes. I don't know what gave him this sense of entitlement, but he is not in charge of us-Elsa is. She is the show's coordinator, there she runs it as her own responsibility.

Jimmy, "We're not bothering anybody" The snobby waitress points out, "But that's not his food. I'm gonna have to bus this plate" She tried to take the plate of food from Paul, but he slapped her hand right off.

The manager of the place grew upset, "Don't you dare hit this girl! She was just doing her job!" Dell smacks Paul on the backside of his head, "Apologize to the girl" I was about to get up and do something to Dell- but I sat back down. Another opportunity will present itself soon, it always does with Dell the Dumbass.

Jimmy, "Hey! What's the problem here? She was gonna throw it out anyway" He silenced the room as Dell took Paul's plate, "Like this?" And he spilled it on the table in front of Jimmy.

Manager, "I have the right to refuse service." They all took their forms of protest, "You people have to leave!" Pepper grew upset, "Meat loaf! Meat loaf!" Dell grabs Jimmy, "See what you did?! You give these folks a free show who's gonna wanna buy tickets?"

Dell, "Come on, you stupid freaks. Let's go" Jimmy shouts, "Hey, stop calling us freaks! We're people! Just like everybody in this joint." He grows angry, "I said, let's go" He harshly grabs Jimmy and exits. The others and I watch through a window- as he starts to beat the shit out of Jimmy.

I was horrified as I ran outside, and I jumped on the back of Dell. I began to put him in a chokehold, one in which he could not get me to release him. He ended up passing out from the strength of mine that he could not escape from.