Cayde: Time to head home

Cayde: What?!

Osiris: She saves me back on the moon. She... was killed by one of Xivu Arath's high celebrant. But our guardian avenger her by ending the tyrant.

Cayde: So (He or She) still alive and kicking Huh? So what happened after my death?

Osiris: A lot has changed I'm afraid. Darkness has come to Earth and the Witness has done something to the traveler.

Sundance: What's the Witness?

Osiris: It's time that I tell you from the start then.

Kali: I'll grab us some tea.

Osiris: *Sees the kids* Before we start who are they?

Cayde: Oh they are my... girlfriends except those two.

Osiris: ... I'm... im not going to ask how but knowing you it's probably crazy.

Cayde: It is.

Osiris: Well then. Greetings I am Osiris.

Ruby: Hi I'm Ruby and this is my team. Blake, Weiss, and my sister Yang.

Pyrrha: I'm Pyrrha and next to me are Neo, Nora, and Ren. We are honored to meet sir.

Osiris: Please just call me Osiris.

Cayde: So Osiris, how everyone back at the tower? How's Zavala, Ikora, and Amanda?

When Osiris heard him say Amanda he looked down. This news is going to put break Cayde.

Osiris: Both Zavala and Ikora are doing well but for Amanda... I'm sorry but she's gone too.

Cayde: *eye shadow* How?

Osiris: She sacrifice herself to save some prisoners in the EDZ until an explosion erupted. She did what a guardian does. Saving innocent lives.

Cayde:... I see.

There was along pause as Cayde looks down to the ground hearing of Amanda's death. If he had tears he'd be crying silently. His friends walked over to him and comforted him to make him feel better.

Cayde: So... I assume my partner is finding on who ever is responsible?

Osiris: Yes and so is queen Mara, Crow, and Mithrax.

Cayde: Who's Crow and Mithrax?

Osiris: Oh about that. Crow is well... Uldren Sov.

Cayde: Wait so he a guardian? How?

Osiris: That I assume your partner killed but it seems the travel resurrected him a few years ago and Mithrax is the kell of house Light.

Cayde: So they are after who is involved with her death?

Osiris: Yes they are. Zavala... isn't doing well with Amanda's death. Her funeral was set at the farm, And her ship... she gave it to your partner.

Cayde: Well she always a good pilot.

Osiris: They need you Cayde. Zavala, Ikora, everyone. They need you back.

Cayde: I know Osiris but I can't just leave them behind. Whoever was involved in the attack of the school I was in is now planning something bigger and on top of that the Vex are here too.

Osiris: So I've heard. *sigh* Fine but I'll alert the vanguard of your return and set up a transmat zone here so guardians could assist you.

Cayde: Thanks Osiris.

Osiris: If you need me I'll be in the library studying everything I know about Remnant. If there is a chance any of it could help us find the witness I'll take it. *hands over a data log* This is everything you need to know on what happened after your death.

Cayde: Thanks.

Time skip

It's been an hour since Cayde was reading the data pad Osiris gave to him. He then learned more about the Witness, Io's return, the final shape. All this info surprised Cayde to no end. As Cayde was reading the  reports Ruby as Osiris all kinds of questions.

Osiris: You're a lively one aren't you Miss Rose.

Ruby: S-sorry it's just...

Weiss: It's just we are still new to this guardian thing and are a bit overwhelmed.

Osiris: Understandable. New lights tend to be uncertain on what to do the moment they are revived.

Yang: So... are we going to visit your world?

Osiris: That depends if we can get the Vex portal operational again. In order to do that we need a lot of power.

Ruby: Well maybe Weiss can help, she's part of a big dust company on Remnant.

Osiris: Can you?

Weiss: I can try but in order to do that I need to call either my father or my sister for help.

Soon Cayde can back as he tossed back Osiris data pad back.

Cayde: Alrighty then. If this Witness want a fight then we'll give him one. Next stop to Atlas!

Everyone: Yeah!!!

Osiris: *sigh*

Time skip

As both Cayde and Pyrrha prep the ship for their next journey Nora came up to them with a weird looking statue. She places it on the table next to them and did some jazz hands for some added effect.

Pyrrha: Um Nora? What is that?

Nora: Don't know. I found it under a rock. Looks weird but funny.

Cayde: Looks familiar? Oh well put it with the rest.

Nora: *salute* Yes sir. *runs off*

As she runs off with the 🗿 they rest came in with their stuff ready for their journey to Atlas.

Weiss: Um what as Nora carrying?

Pyrrha: I don't know? Sometimes she'll bring in random things here and there.

Cayde: One time she brought a old man here too.

Blake: She what?

Cayde: Never mind. Ok everyone pack your bags cause we are going to Atlas!

Osiris: Go on ahead. I'll stay here and try and get the Vex portal working again.

Cayde: Rrright! So I'll see you later then.

Ruby: Hey Cayde what do I do with this pot of cheese? Like it's just a pot of cubes cheese?

Cayde: Oh that! Well I was planning to open my own ramen restaurant but that's out the window.

Weiss: *Appears behind Ruby* I think you should have chosen something like a romantic restaurant.

Nora: ITS A FUCKING POT OF CHEESE!!!!

Weiss: I-it's not like that.

Yang: *yelling in the background* There's not bitch out there!!

Weiss: But there's nice meats. It's not just cheese.

Nora: I'm taking the melting pot.

Weiss: It's not just cheese! There's a main course of very exotic meats okay!

Nora: WHAT DO I DO WITH THE MEAT-

To be continued