Cayde: How can this happen?!

Cayde: Um?

Everyone was surprised that all eight of them except Cayde now have their very own ghosts. So now it's confirmed that Ruby, Neo and Blake are hunters, Yang, Nora, and Pyrrha are titans and Weiss and Ren are Warlocks. He couldn't believe his eyes on what's happening.

Ruby: Um how did this happen?

Ruby's Ghost: I don't know? I was born by the traveler to search for my guardian and then poof here I am now connected to you.

It was nuts now seeing everyone now have a ghost of their own. Cayde was try his best to wrap his head in what's going on. First a shard of the travel was here, lifted up his friends, then disappears, and all of sudden they now are guardians? Well at least now they can die as many times but still be revived.

Nora: This. Is. AWESOME!!!

Yang: Hey guys look.

They all turn around to see Yang throwing a tiny hammer as a tree many time until it fell and then she tosses a thermite grenade which made a line of fire.

Yang: I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Nora: Oh oh I can do that too!!!

Cayde: *sigh* Oh no. Crayon eats.

They both Yang and Nora are now both throwing hammers at each other surprisingly not taking any damage. Pyrrha who's also a titan somehow made a rally barricade which then gave her a void shield as a bonus. Weiss then made a healing rift which gave her an over shield but then held in her hand a void ball. Ruby accidentally activated her golden gun and had stars in her eyes now looking at the beautiful gun on fire. Ren started to float in the air, Neo vanished out of sight then reappears, and Blake was playing with her new knifes.

Cayde: Well this is crazy.

Sundance: You're telling me.

Then he ducks immediately as a golden guns shot past his head.

Ruby: Sorry Cayde!

Cayde: Hey-hey-hey ease ease. You might kill someone with that.

Weiss: So... we're guardians now?

Weiss's Ghost: It would appear so? Well it's nice to meet you guardian.

Weiss: It's Weiss.

Cayde: Ok so... you all are now officially guardians, somehow. But anyways before we continue you guys need to name your Ghost so-

Nora: Oh oh oh I'll name ghost Flare!

Flare: Flare huh? I like it.

Ruby; I'll name mine after my mother. Summer.

Summer: After you mother huh? Honorable, I'll accept it.

Yang: I'll call mine Ying.

Ying: You got it.

Blake: I guess I'll call you... Shadow?

Shadow: Eh it's better than nothing.

Weiss: I'll name mine... Lily.

Lily: Lily it is.

Ren: Sharp.

Sharp: Really? Sharp?

Pyrrha: I guess I'll name mine...  spark?

Spark: I'll take the name I guess.

Neo: "Ebony."

Ebony: ... alright.

Sundance: Wow less than a few seconds and everyone already named their ghost.

Cayde: Ok then. *clap* Ok everyone let's head out! First stop is Ruby's and Yang's house then Menagerie!