Cayde: Ok well this might be interesting.

JNPR's Dorm

Weiss: So let me get this straight. Your name is literally Cayde-6 who's been reincarnated as this Jaune Arc and are these guardians from another world that has no dust, semblance, aura, Grimm, or Faunus but instead face off against aliens of all types and have the power given to you by this traveler making any one who's a guardian immortal?

 Your name is literally Cayde-6 who's been reincarnated as this Jaune Arc and are these guardians from another world that has no dust, semblance, aura, Grimm, or Faunus but instead face off against aliens of all types and have the power given to y...

Cayde: Yup.

Ruby: *pets colonel* So cool. Not to mention you actually being a leader of a group call hunters is also awesome too. Do you see me as a hunter too?

Cayde: With that cape of yours, yes I do.

Ruby: Yes.

Blake: So that's how you survive when the Deathstalker attacked you. You've been revived.

Yang: So the lover boy or should I say robo lover is literally a hero. Mama like.

Cayde: Ok? So any more questions?

Ruby: When did they know about you?

Pyrrha: He told us on day one together.

Nora: It was awesome learning about him.

Ren: But said that he had to leave his old fireteam behind.

Weiss: How did you became hunter vanguard? Not to be rude but you hardly fit the part.

Cayde: Oh well... that is more of a sensitive topic. Let's just say I lost a hunters bet and boom became hunter vanguard.

Yang: So about these classes what do you see in Me, Blake, and Weiss?

Cayde: Well for you I see a titan, Blake a hunter, And Weiss a warlock.

Ren: What about us?

Cayde: Hmm Pyrrha is a titan, Nora a titan, and you Ren I say... warlock.

Ruby: So what does it mean to be a hunter?

Cayde: What does it mean to be a Hunter? I say, it's all about where you belong. The Warlocks have their libraries, Titans have their walls... but Hunters belong in the wilds. Out there, you wanna live? You better have a quick shot, or a sharp blade. A lot of us are loners. But that's not the only path. Some of us know the difference a Fireteam makes. Some of us... we touch the Void. Make it a part of us. And then we take a name... Nightstalker. Hunt from the shadows, pin them down, and never let them see you coming.

Yang: Inspiring speech Robo lover.

Ruby: I've never been so inspire to be a hunter in my entire life.

Cayde: Well you do have the spirit of one Rubes.

Ruby: *blush* Thank you Cayde.

Weiss: I would love to listen more about your story Cayde but it's time for class. We've got Glynda to start with.