Cayde: Zavala get out of my Fanfic!

In one of the buildings in Vale which is staged as a meeting area for everyone, Cayde was passing left and right trying to figure out what to do. Everyone could see Cayde panicking while his friends try to calm him down. Then they heard a knock on the door.

*knock*knock*knock*

Cayde: Nope not today!

He tried to escape but Yang grabbed his cape holding him in place. One of the Atlas soldiers opened the door and what appears what's Jaune's Family all upset and demanding answers while Cayde was hiding behind the couch with a lamp shade on his head.

John Arc (father): Headmaster Ozpin! I demand on who that girl was who killed my son!

Marigold Arc (mother): Why can't we have My sons ashes?!

Cayde: Please let me leave please.

Yang: No you need to tell them the truth!

Cayde: But whyyyyyy?

Glynda: Just do it! Besides sooner or later they will know.

Cayde: Geez you sound like Ikora.

Ozpin: Please Mrs and Mr Arc there is a perfectly good reason why.

John: Really like what?!

Ozpin: You son is very much alive.

Marigold: If this is a joke you are sick!

Ironwood: No he's right. There was an unexpected event that happened right after his death.

John: Like what?!

Ozpin: *sigh* Glynda please pull him out.

Just as he said that Glynda use her semblance to grab Cayde from around the corner who's Trying to escape from her grasp.

Cayde: NO NO IM NOT READY! PLEASE DONT MAKE ME FACE THEM!

Ruby: Cayde they need to know.

Cayde: ID RATHER GET KILLED BY ULDREN AGAIN THAN FACING THEM!!!

Saphron: Hey why does that person have Jaune's cape?

Azure Arc: And why is he a robot?

Ozpin: This may be hard to believe but this individual is Jaune Arc.

John: You're kidding me right? How could this robot be our son?

Cayde: Hey I am not a robot like those useless mechs that Atlas owns!

Qrow: *snickers*

Ozpin: It's true he's your son. Cayde would you mind?

Cayde: Do I have to?

Everyone: YES!

Cayde: Ok ok I'll do it. Ok Saphron right? Did I act strange before I went to Vale?

Saphron: Well Kinda yes? The moment I walked into your room I suddenly saw some new equipment on the table including a gun that I've never seen. Afterwards you acted like a whole new person.

Cayde: That's because that was me. Ok first off I am kinda your son but at the same time I'm not.

Jain Arc: What do you mean?