Cayde: So uh Reincarnation is real.

Cayde's POV

After I told the guardian my final words I closed my eyes for the final time before everything final went black. I guess I'm really coming home Ace.

??: Jaune jaune wake up!

Cayde: 'Huh who's Jaune?'

I open my eyes to see a beautiful young women smacking me with a pillow telling me to wake up.

Saphron: Come on little brother breakfast is ready! Wash your face and come down stairs.

Cayde: Yeah yeah I know. 'Wait dud she just called me her little brother?'

I got up ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. What I saw made me almost pissed my pants.

Cayde: 'What the hell is this?'

Holy shit I'm human! And a good looking one too. I thought for a moment until I decided to just roll it this new life until I figure out what the hell is going on. I got out of the bathroom and saw my old Hunter clothes and my Ace on a table near by.

Cayde: Huh cool?

Saphron: JAUNE!

Cayde: Im coming!

Time skip

At the breakfast table I soon later met with my "sister's" wife name Terra and her child Adrian. How cute I thought until they asked me a question that I need to cover up.

Saphron: Jaune are you ok? You've been acting strange lately?

Cayde: Oh me nah I'm alright just feel different ok.

Saphron: Well ok? Oh by the way the train to Vale leaving in 5 hours so get ready to leave ok. Remember that you plan on a little vacation like you said.

Cayde: 'so this kid plans to go on a little Vaca at this age? Huh tough kid.' Alright I'll get my things and leave right away.

Saphron: Ok little brother stay safe and make new friends while you are at it.

Cayde: Hey nothing can stop this handsome face I'm I right? I'm I right or am I right? I'm right.

I finished my breakfast and immediately got my things before heading. But before I got to the door my sister stopped for one last question.

Saphron: Hey Jaune where's you sword and your favorite hoodie?

Cayde: Oh uh they are in my luggage. I'll be fine I'll call you later ok.

Saphron: Ok bye.

Cayde: Later gater.

Time skip

I finally gotten to the station now have time to myself. But I then realized something important.

Cayde: Hey buddy I know you're still with me.